European Football back in action!

Big game tomorrow. Hopefully Messi and Saurez are both out and they field some B squad folks.

Gunner squeaked one out. It’s definitely tight at the top. Title and champions league spots up for grabs. I’m hopeful the Gunners can grab one. But it will be a battle.

Ouch, Dembele is fast! One up. That’s a tough giveaway!

Boy, he turned that young lad, bumbling, stumbling all the way.
I can’t believe we got a draw and that’s all Inter got!

Kept on fighting…all that matters. Off you go to the last 16! Let’s see what happens on the Monday draw.

All 4 British sides through, too, to knockout stage.

Arsenal finally took a loss. It was bound to happen with an already leaky defense, but this make shift back line built because of our injuries couldn’t really be expected to handle it all.

I hate losing a game because of a goal like that last one, but hey, proud of the team’s streak. Now if we could only play some better defense.

You guys kept a clean sheet. Good stuff. Only getting tighter up top!

Of course Man U losing is always enjoyable, so that’s my consolation.

And I see you all got Dortmund in the round of 16. Awesome! Like Bayern getting drawn with Liverpool. Lovely …

Lots of great matchups for sure coming to us next year. Can’t wait!

Dayum. Never thought I’d say but Bayern looks a bit easier then Dortmund? That kid from the USMNT plays at Dortmund, so I kinda liked them(past tense!)

Plus, Liverpool and City are by far the class of the EPL?!

Sadly, I have to agree. Dortmund are younger and faster will some ballers on their squad. Bayern are older and wiser and slower and old-bones. Haha. Just need to make sure the team bathes in the magic spray for the rest of the season to keep them healthy.

Pulisic is money. Rumors have him going to Liverpool in the summer. Look at me spreading gossip. And the other young kid, Sancho, is so awesome.

And let’s not forget Goetze (WC savior), Reus, Kagawa, and Alcacer (ex Barca). Reus and Alcacer are killing it goals wise. Dortmund is first in goals for the entire league.

Should be a good match-up.

And Mourinho is out! Surprised actually he lasted as long as he did. Now the big question, who’s in?

What if Wenger became coach?!? Oh man, that would be something crazy. Zidane perhaps?

I’ve heard they are going to poach Poch! Hands off, you rat baxtards!
Gareth Southgate would be a good choice?

Yup, just read this!

Zidane, Ancelotti, Conte, Blanc, Pochettino

^^Would all be excellent managers for the Utd side.

Hands off my Poch!

Hey mate you know this is love/war in football (coming from a Tottenham fan here).

Man Utd talent was being wasted under this arrogant prick.

Who would have thought there would be TWO Tottenham supporters on here?!
And anytime Man U stinks, is a good thing (but I do “hate” a couple others more)

1 Like

For sure mate. I’m waiting to see what happens in this madness. :popcorn:

I’m thinking Ancelotti or Blanc. Ancelotti was being courted before he left for Bayern. I think Blanc was with Manu coaching in the past, wasn’t he? And he’s got experience with some of the players, and can manage personalities.

Yeah the most important thing at this level is managing players personalities because everyone has an ego when they hit the big stage.