European Football back in action!

@forexforexforex Yea, watched it. Cross after cross flying into the stands. Sane was predictable. Too much of the same, get the ball outside, cross in. Two of the worst CL games I watched FCB play.

ManCity 2 goals, Madrid 1. Man, Benzema is soooo good!

Chelsea still up for sale. Down to 3, but we only have guesses as to who that is. Boo.

Bayern won the Bundesliga. 10 in a row. Definitely not good for the league as a whole. PSG won Ligue 1. Also, not inspiring. It’s really a bust of a season, given their CL result.

Serie A looking competitive. EPL still has the same 2 from the last coupe years at the top, so maybe somewhat the same as Bundesliga in some respect.

UKRAINE! Great win over Scotland. Amazing team play considering that many on the team haven’t played in their normal league for some months. Feel good story for the country and fans. Off to Wales. Winner will play US in the opening of the World Cup in November. Should be a good match!

Preseason is here! If you’re in the DC area tomorrow, Bayern Munich kicks off their US tour. Exciting!

Lionesses just spanked Sweden to reach the Euro Final. And on home soil! Wowee. On to the next game tomorrow, GER v FRA.

How about that Women’s Euro final! Great match.

What did you all think about the handball clalm in the first half? It did hit her in the chest or shoulder first.

No pen then?

Either way, what a match. Wished Germany was full strength, but sometimes you need some luck to get the win.

And now it looks like ENG will play USA at Wembley in October. Should be another good one!

Arsenal killing it! Any EPL fans out there?

Whoa, some really great CL games these last 2 days!

Wow, hope you got a chance to watch FCB v BAR. Bayern with the win! Close game the entire way.

Hopefully you got a chance to watch ENGGER. Horribly boring first half. Crazy insane 2nd half. Give it a watch. Great matchup.

That game is what soccer is all about. Flip of a switch, game changes!

Best game I’ve every had the pleasure of watching.

GER V BRA in Brazil, WC 2014 Semis

Champions League back in action my people.

FCB v PSG in Paris. Goodie.

Bayern v.Man City. So far so good!

Wow FCB destroyed. Upamecano with simple a horrible game. Wow.

Some good results for USMNT, Germany and Mexico.

Germany wasn’t as commanding in this game as they were with the US a few days ago. Still a decent result given a new coach, new players integrated into the team and some new player roles.

URUBRA, 2-0. Very surprising. Neymar went down. I wish him a speedy recovery, and hope the injury is not as serious as his reaction made it appear.

Who’s watching Champions League?

Bayern Munich with a come from behind victory today at home, versus Lazio.

Bayern getting back to business. Kane with 2 goals. Awesome result.

Excellent time, Arsenal v Porto.

Plenty of fouls, acting, not much else in the 2nd half.

Looks to be going to extra time.

Germany v Netherlands. Should be a good one.

I think Germany will easily advance from the group

1 Like