EURUSD Analysis (ongoing)

Seems to wanting to go the other way this week…

bullish I guess? It’s consolidating now, I just need confirmation in the 5m TF eur usd

1.15777 bullish %50 fib retracement hop on :+1::white_check_mark:

I go that one during consolidated, hopefully
will break the resistance 1.1600

The PSAR on my daily chart is turned bullish already… let`s see.

I’m looking for short term sell.

• Recent down move was strongly supported by supply
  • Correction was shallow and on insignificant demand
  • Current bullish move has diminishing volume - demand drying out?
  • Two small pin bars (second is inside bar) - this level of indecision does not look like beginning of strong bullish move.

On the other hand we are close of “covid peak” from Mar 2020, which may act as strong support. I’m looking to bite something below the pin bars and wait to see how price will act around 1.15

1 Like

Still bearish here for me, but not overly rushing to make this trade.

No HH, and daily candles showing rejection price action so bllish bias is not for me.

1 Like

EURUSD has been heading towards the North in the daily chart. However, there is a bearish trendline, which has been obeyed by the price several times. Thus, unless that gets breached, I would look to go short in the pair.

1 Like

EURUSD - 25/10/2021 - Initially last week long trades were the winners but we’re now stuck in a range with a week dollar.

1.166 top and 1.162 bottom defines the range and long term I’m looking for a breakout towards the downside.

This week will be a ECB meeting with Lagarde unlikely to say anything in support of a stronger EUR.

We’re also seeing the energy crisis begin to hit Europe which will dampen economic recovery.

All in all can see l a less positive case for the EUR leading me to aim for the shorts this week.

Do you see more upside for EURUSD or feel the negative news from Europe will weigh on the pair? :slight_smile:

#financiallyfreetrader

1 Like

Looking to short from this level, ideal play would be for it to pop a little higher and tag the 50EMA on the daily chart and then drop.

1 Like

EURUSD - 08/11/2021 - We look on our way to 1.15 as NFP calls 531k showing improvement in the labour market for FOMC and tapering to begin at the end of this month.

ECB’s dovishness has me bearish long term and can see us testing the 1.16 level before coming down to 1.15.

Reasons to be bearish:

• ECB President Lagarde stresses again that Eurozone interest rates will not be increased any time soon.
  • EUR/USD has been moving closer to the historic 2021-low.
  • 1.1500 aligns as the next target on the downside.
  • As we come into winter the energy crisis may start to bite in Europe as well a seasonal spread of covid maybe?
  • EUR economic data appears soft.

All in all I can see us moving up to 1.16 level to test short term but can see the EUR start to see the squeeze of winter.

#financiallyfreetrader

2 Likes

EURUSD is sitting on a nice daily/weekly support at 1.5500 for me, looking for a pullback and then a strong break through this level to confirm the bearish sentiment will continue.

Looking for a reaction here. If it carries on down then we are looking around 1.104 in my opinion

this pair caught a lot out last Friday with another huge push down coming all the way to 1.12500 we have to see this continue to fall unless we break structure on a huge scale as the EUR seems to be falling hard across most currency’s.

The pair looks very bearish to me. After making a solid bearish move in the Daily chart, it had a pullback. It found its resistance at 1.13725 and produced bearish engulfing candle. Consequently, the price has been bearish today as well. I assume the sellers may drive the price towards 1.11000 with good bearish momentum.

i am betting heavy on this bear move.

Any updates on this one bud ? The price has been going down quite a lot was shorting it last week, made some nice profits of off it.

EURUSD - 29/11/2021 - Looking at further downward momentum long term as covid lockdowns hit EUR.

I’m eying the 1.116-1.12 support of 2020 for our next target on long term with maybe a push further up to 1.14 in the short term.

Technically I’m going to be watching how the pair reacts to the long term lower trend line that was pushed through on the 15th for confirmation.

On a bullish note, Scotiabank economists have noted that December seasonal trends are usually bullish for EURUSD and that highs of 1.13-1.14 are possible as the pair appears oversold and historical data suggests strong month for euro.

I’d say that’s pretty accurate and that would not affect the overall downtrend.

Overall I’m bearish long term with ECB lagging behind in monetary policy and bullish as we recover from oversold conditions.

How do you guys feel? More downtrend to come or are we oversold?

#financiallyfreetrader

Can`t wait for the break out.

1 Like

Can see it tapping that overhead Supply zone and heading down to 1.100 and evaluate from there

1 Like