EURUSD Analysis (ongoing)

EUR/USD (07/01/20) - Got out of buys yesterday at 1.12 tp, looking for further buys today.

Probably a good time to buy now off fib retracement.

Nice uptrend forming short and long term.

We are also in a full reversal from a large downtrend that started in 2018.

EUR news has been supportive and has been coming in stronger than expected.

USD seems to be very unsuportive with the events in Iraq and least we forget US/China trade relations.

Think the bulls have it, how you trading? :slight_smile:

let s see where that 4hr candle closes. as for the 1hr chart there s some buying in there for sure, but everytime they try to push higher it s getting squashed back down, and this last candle closed lower then the previous open. which might indicate a no demand if this 1 confirms by closing lower, then i might expect a run back down to those lows again. still the volume that s showing up of the lows not convincing to go long just yet, atleast imo. judging from weekly and daily i m still bearish unless something changes, i guess i ll have to see how this weekly candle gonna close and the volume that goes with it, but so far i m seeing weakness which most of the times screams lower prices to come(most of the times, not all the time).

1 Like

update 4hr and 1hr candle closed at the lows with a nice volume increase. unless we have some major vol causing a pin with a bullish reaction i wouldn t go long, only shorts for now

1 Like

4h candle is good,i use atom tool for analysis search google as “atom tool for forex”

1 Like

EUR/USD 28/01/2020 - Think we’re looking positive for the bulls.

My trend lines are off on the chart but looks like we’re at bottom of trend looking for buy opportunities.

EUR news, specifically German, has been positive though looks like a slow burner going buy the technicals.

Trade agreement between US and China putting pressure against EUR though think the US and China trade deal is not as good as markets showing long term and pandemic outbreak in China should be showing in markets.

How you guys trading? Think there might be sells coming up instead? :slight_smile:

6 Likes

no i think still buy mate

Stopped trading this pair, will keep an eye on your analysis

1 Like

I’m still seeing a sell here too

1 Like

I still think it’s going short personally.

1.1 level is a big support, won’t be looking short unless breaks this area down first.

Current Price Action is a clear buy for me, nice daily rejection candle forming if it closes this way tonight.

1 Like

I had a sell on this pair last week, will be looking for good opportunities through out the week. Thanks for your analysis bud.

2 Likes

I’m on a Sell. Watching closely.

1 Like

hmm not getting involved but will watch and see

1 Like

Thanks for the analysis, will be interesting to see what happens when the market opens and how this pair behaves the rest of the week.

staying away this week i think lol

where are we today?

2 Likes

Looking long right now, nice tag on the EMA17 and rejection.

I can see it heading down to the 0.72000 level at this rate

1 Like

Going out on a limb …

I’d send a long scout out (.01) looking for 1.11105.

KC

WHat are we all thinking on this now?