EURUSD Analysis (ongoing)

I think it’s a pullback in price , if it moves back up a buy until it hits Resistance than wait and see how price reacts

1 Like

I think a lot of people are buddy !

1 Like

My main MAs in H4 and D1 are holding strongly, so I also tend to think that the upward pullback is about to end soon…

EDIT: Thank God my goal is to be profitable and not right every time :joy: Still, I don’t see a major change in direction…

1 Like

Heading South again soon…

1 Like

No change in general direction for now. EUR is in the toilet and the spread of CV in Europe won’t help that.

1 Like

Will be waiting for the 1.07850 level to break before taking any sells

1 Like

EUR/USD - 27.02.2020 - Some strength back for the EURO.

Switched to buys Wednesday and caught this little spike today.

Waiting for retrace and USD news then probably back on the buys.

Testing res around 1.096

Coronavirus spreading faster outside of China and first confirmed case in US today.

USD news mostly negative whilst EUR sable to positive.

Are you guys in the buys this week? How you trading? :slight_smile:


Still skeptic on a long term reversal, will wait for some significant signal in daily and weekly levels

Did you catch tonight’s move massive retrace and push up straight through the resistance levels all the way past!

Expecting a small retrace then another push, but not sure how far it will go

Can’t see it maintaining this push north…

i can’t see it maintaining that rate of reversal especially with Covid-19 getting around in Europe but if you got on that move from the bottom your laughing!

1 Like

Had a buy on this too. There was some decent movement.

It was a very impulsive move.

EMA was a buy @ 1.09344 :sunglasses:

im in, who else has entered?

Strange but it was a good week for the pair. :thinking:

The euro has had a strong couple of days on Thursday and Friday. It will be interesting to see how the markets open on Monday. A gap up will suggest that strength in still there.

I see it falling next week. Virus dependant though so could do anything.

Big moves and more daily cases. Sure EUR will be dropping again as these cases pick up in key areas of the mainland. USD are not ready for a breakout but hear a vaccination is soon on the cards. Hopefully will stabilise these pairs. Tradings hard enough without being at the mercy of covid19

1 Like