EURUSD Analysis (ongoing)

Did you catch tonight’s move massive retrace and push up straight through the resistance levels all the way past!

Expecting a small retrace then another push, but not sure how far it will go

Can’t see it maintaining this push north…

i can’t see it maintaining that rate of reversal especially with Covid-19 getting around in Europe but if you got on that move from the bottom your laughing!

1 Like

Had a buy on this too. There was some decent movement.

It was a very impulsive move.

EMA was a buy @ 1.09344 :sunglasses:

im in, who else has entered?

Strange but it was a good week for the pair. :thinking:

The euro has had a strong couple of days on Thursday and Friday. It will be interesting to see how the markets open on Monday. A gap up will suggest that strength in still there.

I see it falling next week. Virus dependant though so could do anything.

Big moves and more daily cases. Sure EUR will be dropping again as these cases pick up in key areas of the mainland. USD are not ready for a breakout but hear a vaccination is soon on the cards. Hopefully will stabilise these pairs. Tradings hard enough without being at the mercy of covid19

1 Like

Good job with the switch, this pair is going to be my main focus this week so will be following closely

2 Likes

Coronavirus aside, technically I see this as a short this week, potential 3rd hit on trend line and still in overall down trend.

Showing signs of rejection one hour, but needs to break down a little further for confirmation

3 Likes

bang on!! good analysis. i am short this week also. good work.

1 Like

EUR/USD - 03/03/2020 - Sells in from the retrace yesterday, looking at 1.104 for support.

Awaiting EUR news and G7 talks.

Sticking to charts and awaiting change of pace once support levels hit.

Think we’re gonna hit more bullish momentum? :slight_smile:

I’m currently short on this pair, but keeping a close eye on it to see where we go from here.

1 Like

Hoping for more bullish momentum for sure

1 Like

EUR/USD - 06/03/2020 - NFP at 1:30pm GMT!

Buys still have it, I’m in from 1.111 can’t see much change happening soon as the bull heard seem strong.

Global equities in the toilet and coronavirus mainly to blame.

I’m sticking to the big ol’ channel and may hold buys through the NFP announcement.

How are you guys all trading? :slight_smile:

Well done Sir!

1 Like