EURUSD Buying Opportunities

You can see that EURUSD is currently on daily support and seems to be rejecting it at the minute, it could either bounce from here or come down to re-test the broken daily trendline/support and continue upwards.

We have some heavy USD news tomorrow so we could expect to see some upside.

3 Likes

waiting on what tomorrows’s news bring for this pair. i agree, USD could change drastically

In my personal opinion I see USD getting stronger in short term setting. That squeeze on liquid cash has been mounting since last week and I believe it hasn’t hit the height yet. Very volatile times either way.

1 Like

I’m very wary of EU crashing down hard at the moment. Be interesting to see the impact of the US news tomorrow.

Can see it falling then recovering in a few weeks

I think it will bounce personally but things are changing on a day to day basis ATM

Top charting it bounced right off the the 1 .8000 mark but honestly not sure how high it will go as its back in the channel that it was in before and only think it broke it due to news.

I got the feeling we will keep on moving down for a while yet

This was a sell for me this week with H&S pattern confluence underneath the downward trend line.

Traders and investors rotate from stock and bond assets into cash, hence demand for liquidity i.e. for dollar is highest than ever. I would say its currently a sole factor of its appreciation. As soon as collapse on the oil markets ends we are likely to see a rebound, hence higher dollar supply and its lower price in other currencies respectively.

this has been a nice one to trade

I`m expecting some upside move here but not early than middle or even end of the next week.