EURUSD Trade Opportunities

Everything is so up in the air with the invasion in Ukraine i hope diplomacy will take over very soon we just got to grips with Covid

Good morning all, hope everyone has had a good weekend. Back to business tonight, and I am looking at EURUSD buy’s. Price got held up at the weekly demand zone above, but we finally saw that zone broken. To where we have seen price reach the bigger monthly demand zone . Friday saw the daily candle close bullish . This is my signal to buy from here, DXY has seen high’s from 10 years ago so I expect a pullback in price from USD. Which in turn will work out well for a EURUSD buy. Aiming for the supply zone above as the first target. Will be entering once the spreads settle after market opening. Will update again in a few days. GLIYF

This week’s video is out on my YouTube channel. Please feel free to head over and let me know your thoughts on any of the pairs i follow. Would appreciate a like and subscribe if you haven’t already :slight_smile: https://youtu.be/rIKCy1c7fdI

Nice I also expect EURUSD to rebound however stop loss should be wide for this trade because too much uncertainty right now with possible extension of current sell-off in equity markets which can temporarily increase strength of the US currency.

Couple of setup’s forming this week. Whilst awaiting others to come to area’s of interest, head over and take a look of what I am looking at. Subscribe also if you haven’t already. Have a good trading week all