EurUsd Volatility Analysis

Highlighted green areas are recommended key price areas (zones) to look for trade signals if/when they appear whenever the price enters these zones. The zones represents key changes in supply/demand via volatility analysis (e.g. volatility spikes as a swing point or strong continuation), intermarket analysis (e.g. inverse price action of the U.S. Dollar) or key market events (e.g. price reaction to economic reports). You can also use these key zones as profit targets.

Regardless, this is not a prediction that price will reach these key price areas. Instead, they represent areas where another key change in supply/demand will occur resulting as either a swing point or strong continuation price action if/when price returns to the highlighted green areas.

Price zones valid until price action traverses through them.

wrbtrader

I didn’t realize that when I post an attachment as a .png file that Babypips would convert that image to the poor quality as a .jpg file. Thus, I’ve notice other members using the free image storage Photobucket for their images here at Babypips and I’ll do the same.

Unfortunately, I don’t have 50 message posts to be able to link to images at Photobucket. Therefore, is there any way to upload a .png file without it being converted to the poor quality as a .jpg file ???

Any help or tips about this problem will be greatly appreciated.

Mark

Forex EurUsd currency weekly chart via volatility analysis for those the prefer to use the weekly chart. Highlighted green areas on the chart represent key changes in supply/demand and key changes in volatility that are still open for use until price traverses through them. These key areas are used to look for trade signals (swing point or strong continuation) or you can use these key areas as profit targets.

Mark

I’ll post a daily chart during next week.

By the way, I’m a little shocked that Babypips “manage attachments” does that conversion where it changes image files (e.g. png) into a .jpg…resulting in a smaller image, color compression = blurry image.

This is odd because that than encourages you to post your images elsewhere to prevent them from being converted (altered) and then link to them here at babypips.

Anyways, last time I’ll complain about such.

Mark

Today’s Forex EurUsd 60min chart with highlighted (green) price areas. Key areas valid for use until price action traverses through the highlighted green price areas.

Mark