Expectations vs Reality in trading

Oh; that’s really massive! Why you invested such a big amount, since you are not very sure on your trading skill?

1 Like

The reality is everyone comes in Forex with the dream of become millionaire but unfortunately not everyone’s dream come true.
For how long you have been trading? Just curious to know as $650,000 is actually a very big amount.

1 Like

I have done it for 8 years,since 2010 l started off quite humbly actually

I have been trading for the past 8 years

1 Like

That is quite longer period of time. Generally people quit trading in their initial years. You must have made handsome amount till now, if I am not wrong :grin:

This is interesting. :smiley: Hahaha. :slight_smile:

I was so scared to trade forex because I thought that I will have to deal with super complicated Mathematical equations. :sweat_smile: It’s just so intimidating. :frowning: But so far, fortunately (:smile:) I haven’t had the need to solve super difficult formulas. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Wooow it’s not always as serious as people think​:joy::joy:, go on goal make that mullah, the world is your for the taking

Hello,

How are you! I am hoping you’re doing well on your journey trading. I have been on a on off training journey. I am looking for some lady leaders to help (this is not a IML marketing tactic) I literally am just trying to find a communities of women traders! (I am still very open to learn from men)

either way! Good luck :smiley:

2 Likes

Still hard to making profit consistently through forex trading, risk always as part in trading which sometimes inevitable, but so far I have an expectation to become the successful trader on someday later, although this is not easy to achieve, I think possible if always learn and trying to follow the successful trader

1 Like

Until we are not able to understand risk reward ratio, eliminate our over expectations than we are having skill we will face failure. We can make profit regularly when know this reality that always high profit is not possible some times we have to be contented on just few pips , it is a profit may be next time we get more we think .

1 Like

That’s the reality. Basically, Forex looks easy; but we traders get the idea of reality after 6-10 months; but initially we started with an unrealistic dream.

1 Like

Very true emotional control is 97% of trading

Awesome words, but why do you sound so sad :pensive:

That’s great keep ur consistency n u can make it gradually

Oh; that’s really such a long time! I started my trading career from the 2013.

1 Like

5 years experience that you have is quite something,
Has trading transformed ur life in any aspect?

Interesting thread, I’m curious to know what others are experiencing. In the beginning I found trading on demo to be quite easy and interesting. On live - still interesting but not that easy haha especially when slippage happens or constantly trying to remind myself to always check if there are news releases at that particular moment. And when emotions start to interfere…not so fun…:smiley:

1 Like

Yes, agree with you. And, unfortunately a number of new traders open their live trading too early instead of completing their task on demo.

1 Like

Hello @livefreely! :smiley: Haha. What’s this going to be about? :blush: :blush: Do I need to pay for the help? Huhu. :sweat:

1 Like

Forex looks simple but is not easy.

1 Like