F*** Boris March

Boris Johnson having been elected PM of the UK a few hours ago,

Currently we have a March of young women through the streets of London, expressing their desires to F*** Boris.

whilst this is perfectly understandable and in some ways their ambition is creditable, I think they should bear in mind that the man is in his late '50s and has a lovely lady of his own.

The March is quite a large one and I personally doubt he could accomodate ALL of them at one go at this stage of his life :wink:

Sadly I think some of them will just have to accept the attentions of some of those rather 3rd rate males, hanging around the fringes of the March - looking hopefully at all those “Birds” ! :smile:

4 Likes

What? Taking a page from the Donald Trump playbook?
USA is ready to do biz with the UK as soon as you can
get those shackles off.

3 Likes

@cigarmanstan
Mate, in 1962 a Prime Minister called Harold MacMillan over here sacked 7 of his “cabinet” (of 21) in a “Re-shuffle” - that has been a talking point ever since ! and was called “The night of the long knives”

Today/Tonight - Boris has “butchered” 17 of Theresa May’s “comfy group” - ie more than twice as many !

Those brought in as replacements, do have an interest in “Seeing it done” - it would seem !
We’ll see but for a “First day” - it looks quite positive ! :wink::rofl::rofl:

Whatever their grievance, the marchers are more interested in virtue signalling than doing anything meaningful.

2 Likes

Very pleased to hear a few minutes ago that Jacob Rees-Mogg has been promoted!!! Love that dude. You ever see his interview some years back with Ali-G??? LOL!!!

Off the topic but enough to upset my day:

Yesterday marks the end of an era i.e. the last company in the S&P 500 to have an all male board has finally caved!!!

Careful. We either have some rabid feminists in our midst or one or two that were in that march. Yes. You know why I’m making this remark.

1 Like

An acid test of any politician is whether they are a person of their word.

“We are proud that we are able to support a great United Kingdom business,”

Boris on a visit to Wrightbus in 2016. (maker of busses, employer of 1800 people in NI).

Yesterday it was leaked to the press that the company are seeking investors due to a cashflow problem.

Ian Paisley, DUP and one of the 10 who prop up the Tory govt, has written to the new PM asking for Govt intervention.

Let’s see what happens om this.

One thing I rate as a real scam is quotaism. Its irrational, misdirected and a short cut to mediocrity.

2 Likes

Thank you. Exactly my point. And we have exactly that same thing here except that it’s called “BEE”.

BEE means?..

Suppose I’m going to regret this but ■■■■ it anyway i.e. I’m reaching boiling point with a lot of this stuff.

It’s like I was watching a documentary on TV sometime earlier this week. There is apparently some temple or shrine in India where only men are allowed to go. It’s been like this for hundreds of years. But no. Some person (a woman) decided that this was not good enough. End result: riots, damage to property, and now she’s living in hiding. And for what??? You could not pay me enough money to go into that joint what with the crowding and the sweaty dudes and whatever. But no. We just HAD to make a point!!!

And my favorite bug bear right now: Hong Kong. ■■■■■■■ deal with it. It’s going to China soon enough. Deal with it or get the ■■■■ out. But I know what the plan is. They’re going to carry on until we end up with another Tiananmen Square so that for the next hundred years we can all have camp fires and sing songs and the rest. And for what??? Because China wants to be able to extradite lowlifes that are able to circumvent their legal system. Sure it may be abused from time to time. Too bad. Collateral damage for a greater cause.

And last rant for the day: this democracy farse and having the vote. Just look here. Now everybody has the vote. And no matter what BS is put out in the media: people are worse off. Fact. But they have the vote!!! Well I’ll tell you this much: just look at my present circumstances. Guarantee me that I’ll not end up on the street and I’ll give up my vote with absolute pleasure (and let me note here that not ONCE in my life have I actually voted because they’ve all been nutters is some way or the other). There’s a whole lot more to this but I’ll calm down for now (probably gone too far already!!! LOL!!!).

1 Like

Black Economic Empowerment.

Most of these companies here have been totally run into the ground because of it. The only ones that are still doing well are those where the dudes (regardless of race) have the necessary qualifications and experience to actually be in those positions OR those that have simply put people in positions as window dressing.

2 Likes

And actually and while I’m on a roll:

Why SHOULDN’T there be MEN ONLY “clubs” anyway (in business or anything else)??? Some of these things (especially in the UK) are steeped in tradition. Why lose it???

Just you TRY and gate crash a baby shower or Tupperware party and see what happens!!!

Anyways. Better I get on with my month end accounts!!! LOL!!!

2 Likes

Jeepers. Now I’ve been set off (for whatever reason this morning).

This is what I was saying on another thread the other day (hinted at it anyway).

It is people like me that are being pushed underground because we’re being FORCED to accept certain things and not even being able to make our views public for fear of reprisal etc. And I’ve come to realize something in life: as SPECIAL and as INDIVIDUAL as I think I am I am NOT. Point is: when it comes to the point where somebody like me who has never ever really had any interest in politics or gender issues etc. is starting to feel this way then you can bet your backside that I’m not the only one that’s having these types of conversations in private and keeping it all bottled up and stewing on certain things. And somebody somewhere is going to press a button and the whole thing is going to kick off.

1 Like

You should maybe have a cup of tea now.

2 Likes

ROFLMAO!!! LOL!!!

Thanks. Good advice.

Thanks for that @dpaterso - I have wondered who the F… "Ali G " might be and now I’ve seen him :sunglasses:

20 years ago - wow !

1 Like

That is the VERY one to which I was referring!!! LOL!!!

There’s another one on the same DVD with Tony Benn!!! MAN it’s good.

Thanks. Lovely to watch it again (got the DVD somewhere around here which I’d forgotten about until this morning).

Shame. Didn’t realize Tony Benn had passed.