Facebook fraud --

Is Facebook the biggest fraud in financial history?
Is Mark Zuckerberg the greatest con-artist in financial history?

Aaron Greenspan knows Facebook and Zuckerberg better than most, and he thinks so.

This ARTICLE at ccn .com caught my attention. It’s titled –

Facebook Has 1 Billion Fake Accounts,
Mark Zuckerberg ‘Greatest Con Man in History’: Researcher

Here’s an excerpt –

• “The truth is that at this point, Mark Zuckerberg may in fact be the greatest con man in history, having pulled off a complex fraud at one point valued at approximately ten times the scale of convicted financier Bernard Madoff’s historic and epic Ponzi scheme.”

The researcher referred to in the title of that article is Aaron Greenspan, whose website PlainSite .org
published an exposé titled Reality Check: Facebook, Inc., which blows the whistle on Facebook and Zuckerberg.

Here’s a LINK to a .pdf of Greenspan’s exposé, Reality Check: Facebook, Inc.

And here is an excerpt from the Executive Summary of his exposé –

• “Facebook has been lying to the public about the scale of its problem with fake accounts, which likely exceed 50% of its network. Its official metrics — many of which it has stopped reporting quarterly — are self-contradictory and even farcical. The company has lost control of its own product.”
2 Likes

Yeah maybe its true. But it’s useful for people. It’s an easy way to keep in touch with lots of people at the same time. You can advertise on it and even build a business. And it’s free. So all in all as long as people are benefiting from it who cares. Maybe greenspan is short on Facebook. Lol ever read the story on herbalife and Bill ackman. Everyone has a reason behind their article so dont trust it at face value.

1 Like

I have no idea whether it’s a fraud or not but I dislike going there either way.

Same. It’s been a year since I decided to only spend 5-10 mins per month if at all on that site and I can say my life has been so much better without it.

I’m reading a book now that reminded me of when they released the Newsfeed and people were complaining saying it felt like they were stalking people. Still rings true to this day.

1 Like