Falcon FX Review (Mark Hutchinson) (SCAM) (falcontradingguidance)

All these crappy regurgitated courses are online for free

coursed.co
dlecourse.com

ALL of them full of free material.
For books see b-ok.org, most books from all fields listed there for free, even trading books from Amazon.

I have been a Falcon member for about a year, I learned to trade using this method. If you want to swing trade, perfect course but you are waiting for long term setups, it takes time. Since adding fibs, zones, SR and some other naked trading concepts my returns have increased exponentially. I wont be renewing my membership, I am consistent using my own trading plan which incorporates from all the above. Mark is a very genuine person, it is not a scam but I believe now he is a little older he has matured. He is transparent about his wins and losses although I’ve never seen real proof. I don’t particularly like his Slack group, heavy 22 year old males calling me bro. I am a 61 year old lady. I feel it is testosterone driven. I do not feel at home in that part of his community, not at all.

6 Likes

This is good to know that it appears not to be a space for older traders. I was thinking of joining but am now thinking of guerilla trading

1 Like

I have since left Falcon, and am now learning how to zone trade. I have a few I follow on IG now that trade completely differently and my percentages are soaring!

1 Like

yeah give us an update :smile: im really thinking of joining

Leader quoted an 85% ROI last year (2020). Sounds big. But if you learn more about trading FX including S & R, zones, fibonacci and candle identification you can blast that out in a month. Last week I scraped 5%, week prior when I was more focused I managed 59%. As you say making a living off it is very hard. Glad I left.

is there any specific mentor or course you follow for the zone trading? thanks

Hey,

I’m a newbie and struggling a bit with my trading journey… As you’ve mention may you please share the falcon material that you have.

Would really appreciate it

Wow, this was a nice read and quite funny too :joy::rofl: the comments had me finished hey. Before I even share my 2 cents I’d like to say I bumped into this read whilst I was trying to find a pdf version of one of the falcon books…

Anyway, I have friends who have taken the falcon course… question that most of y’all might be asking is “Are those friends of yours profitable?” Well I guess :man_shrugging:t6: But like every trader there’s always drawdowns… I’m not here to defend anyone or anything but with all the +80 comments I read about this post, I picked up a few things:

1. I think the falcon course is probably not for all of us, just like any other FX course being sold online, it’s not for everyone (I myself don’t use the falcon strategy but I have friends who do and hey, they’re making their bread there and there nothing much to it)

2. I started my trading journey two years ago and what I’ve realized about the trading community as a whole (and I mean like on a global scale) is that there’s really no proper packed info about FX (The information is literally everywhere on the internet and its mixed up)… And all these traders that sells FX courses online are just people who see an untapped market and capitalize from it. Is that a problem? From a business point of view, I don’t see anything wrong with that (And again that’s just my opinion).

3. I can’t deny that some FX courses are just pure BS hey but what I’ve also come to realize is that as a new trader, if you’re looking into buying a course… You might find a course that seems like BS to you but works perfectly fine for the next new trader.

As for the person that lost their money (And I personally think this is only ‘cause the course wasn’t meant for someone like them) I feel your pain mate :broken_heart:. Just soak it up, and learn from it. It’s a dog eat dog world after all.

1 Like

Has anyone tried the RockzFx course? Any comments about it?

If it didn’t work for you, I don’t think it becomes a scam. There can be some traders who like it.

Hello pls can u give me ur mail address to talk privately about the gurilla

Can you recommend to me how i can learn trading plz? Any courses ?

True,real truth

That’s really great information mate ,it’s helps alot .how’s your trading journey going now ? And i would like to have notion templates can you please provide them ? thank you in advance mate

Thanks for your clarity about falcon also is what I thought in your explanation

and so does Irek.

Hi Corinne I’m currently 2 months into Falcon loving the material but I can see it’s not for me long term for reasons you mentioned … older trader thing and ‘mate’ thing.
Not sure what next steps are … use month learning and researching next steps. Or the babypips or Phantom. I sense Gierilla will be similar to Falcon. Good luck

Yes, the truth is you really need to follow up with the trend of the market by tapping into the brains of top rated and adorable courses.