Fear of short trades?

I’ve actually decided I will see a therapist to explore some fears I have. This one will be included and I hope to find where this is coming from and how I can overcome it :slightly_smiling_face:

That’s a very good question!! Nothing comes to mind immediately - but I’m really going to think about this!! Thank you!!!

Perhaps it’s one of those things you just do anyway. When you keep doing something, you eventually get used to it and also learn how to adapt. If you want to grow, do something outside of your comfort zone. Good luck!

I also saw that you’re going to see a therapist! Good on you! We all need one IMO!! Good luck! I know you’ll do just fine as it seems you have the self-awareness and humility to work on your weaknesses. :heart_eyes:

Aya 7777

Sounds to me like your a true capitalist!

No one who believes in the continued progression of the human race would ever short anything.

Lol

I don’t short much too, maybe 10% of all my trades are from the short side. There is nothing wrong with sticking to one side of the market only. I think the brains of many traders have a bias for one side over the other. Learn to embrace it.