Fibonacci

Hi

Although i have done a bit of research on fibonacci will i need to know this for demo-trading or will the demo-account will do this for me

Most trading platforms/software have the fib tool available whether it’s demo or live. If fibs is what you’re interested in, then make sure the platform you choose has the tool built in. I like MT4 because it has 5 different fib tools with default & customizable fib levels.

:slight_smile:

Kathryn I’m curious what EA are you looking at? I think EAs can have a place in trading and I’ve been working on one. But remember they can’t think and analyse the market like a human can. So don’t put all your eggs in that one basket. Learn to trrade. And start small untill you can prove to yourself that you can consistently mak a profit. It takes time, and learning curve, but it can be done.

[B]TalonD[/B]

EA from 4xsuccess…and more.

Kathryn is a pusher. :smiley:

Have a look at this…

Become a great Forex Trader with 4xSuccess.com! Get automated forex EA systems, Forex Alerts, and Managed account.

and this…

4xSuccess

and at her last seven posts…

BabyPips.com Forex Forum

In the advertising industry this kind of advertising is called [B]“sublime”[/B].

ahhh :smiley:

I see