Find the daily trading signals on fx major pairs here

What would be the sl?

Dear, Thank for your post. But in my view, downtrend of those 3 pairs are week and going to up soon.

Well , the market is dynamic and we deploy different techniques to evaluate the market. I will put your suggestion into consideration. Thanks

Don’t trade GU

Trade started and sl hit already, we weren’t supposed to wait right?

Alright but it already hit SL.

As break downtrend yesterday (28/9), Cable is in its way up. I set BUY LIMIT @ 1.2829 (previous daily close) and hope it will match

Following trading signals without making sure that the vendor trades those signals and make some regular gains is the dumbest way to lose money. At the end you have no money, no experience (from your mistakes), no understanding what’s happened.

Perhaps you’re interested in getting signals from me,feel free to send me a private message.

Buy AUDJPY @ 74.300 TP : 50 - 120 pips

Buy EURJPY @ 123.250 TP : 50 - 100 pips

Stop losses ranges from 40 - 50 pips

Well,I sent the message few minutes after I replied Alex. However, we need to know that fx is all about gains and loss.

And I’m sure my signals have brought more gains than losses to users.

It’s painful that some people (someone like you ) are in ghost mode when one request for feedback.

However ,when they spot temporal failure ( someone like you) ,they show up and act like they are master of it all.

Anyway,my apologies to those who has losing trades yesterday.

@Alexx36 ,thanks for recommendations.

Buy AUDJPY @ 75.200 TP : 50 - 120 pips

Buy EURJPY @ 123.300 TP : 50 - 100 pips

Buy NZDUSD @ 0.65900 TP : 70 - 100 pips

Sell AUDNZD @ current price TP : 80 -100 pips

1 Like

Sorry I couldn’t send update yesterday. I’ve been busy since Monday. I have a major event in front of me.

1 Like

We understand… Ofcourse there are other things that would need ur attention apart from Forex, thanks for the effort.

1 Like

Sell GBPCAD @ 1.71900 TP : 70 - 150 pips

Buy USDCAD @ 1.32600 /1.32700 TP : 80 -150 pips

Sell EURUSD @ 1.17270 TP : 1.1600 TP : 100 pips

Sell GBPJPY @ current price TP : 150 pips .

Please if GJ is in profit, can we suspend it for a while.

1 Like

Feedback time…please share your feedback and opinions.

Will scalping signals be a good idea also?

Good week, i took the GC and UC and they are running fairly well. Thank you. Would it be possible for you to give an analysis of gold as well? Would be really helpful if possible

1 Like

I will work on it

1 Like