Find the daily trading signals on fx major pairs here

On Fb , you can search for me there and I will direct on how to get instant message.The name is Femi Aderogba.

Just let me know you’re from here so I can enroll you to the IM stuff

Just reached your thread as new trader. I will be interested in following your trades.
Vir55

Today was great, the GBPUSD and EURUSD signals came sudden and didnt take long to be over the 30TP without any resistance or drama, and the other day your signal to short EURUSD i followed, your comment about it possibly pulling back 30+ pips after the initial drop was very accurate.

2 Likes

Message sent bro

Ok… but I’m not active on fb and does that mean no more signals here?

There will be signals.It’s just for those who want instant notiifcation

FYI, GBP/EUR is approaching the 1.118 resistance level…

1 Like

EURGBP : Buy is advisable

50 pips right?

40 pips is good

1 Like

How to calculate 40 pips with a 0.01 lot?

Hey Yassine, 40 pips is the same regardless of lot size, the only thing that changes is the profit.
1 lot is 100,000 of the base currency, which appears last in the pair, EUR/USD = base currency is USD.
Trading with 1 lot means you will get 10 currency per pip, and from here its scalable.
Hence with a lot size of 0.01, you will gain 0.1 currency per pip movement.

2 Likes

Furthermore, pips refers to the 4th decimal for the exchange rate.
If GBP/USD is trading at 1.2345, then a movement of +1 pip would raise the exchange rate to 1.2346. + 10 pip movement would be 1.2355 etc…
The only exception is for pairs including JPY, where pips refer to the 2nd decimal.

1 Like

Thanks Jpesterfield .

1 Like

I can’t find it

Buy CHFJPY " 116.400 TP : 50-70 pips

Buy EURJPY @ current market price TP : 126.500 or 50 pips

2 Likes

Got this and d adjustment u added has been taken note of.

1 Like

Thank you, my dear brother, for this valuable information. I appreciate you if you had more details on this subject that we came with, and thank you.

1 Like

Pls i follow this signals to and would like to enroll for instant messaging. I just open a real account and would like to continue recieving ur signals. thanks

1 Like

Are currency trading scalping?