Find the daily trading signals on fx major pairs here

Honestly it was challenging but d profits overshadowed d loss but I’m hopeful next week will be fruitful :handshake:.

1 Like

@tommor you have the patience of a saint, the manners of a diplomat and the tenacity of a bulldog. Hehe! Good combination! I have been holding my breath for an educating clarication of unclarifying clarifications :crazy_face: but sometimes you have to come to terms with the fact that you might be busy beating a dead horse :man_shrugging:

1 Like

I don’t think I’ve ever sent a signals that tells you to target a profit of 1000 pips.Please revisit the thread and point out where I’ve advised anyone to target 1000 pips. I’m willing to accept responsibility if there is any.

I’m still wondering what is confusing to you regarding the stop loss. When you trade forex, you decide which option you prefer to go for. You can consider being a scalper, daytrader, or position trader. The choice is yours.

I keep giving you the same answer regarding this your question .But it seems you’ve got some other intention regarding this development. If you have contrary opinion, why not drop a suggestion than keep asking similar questions over time.

Stop loss considerations are based on series of factors. It could be based on structure, indicators ,market volatility and lots more.

Since the market is dynamic, there is no point in having one factor for deciding stop loss.

So, when I tell you factors like structure, indicators ,market volatility etc are considered,you should be smart enough to get my point.

Perhaps you have an area of suggestion, feel free to share.I’m willing to learn while I offer my assistance to this thread users. Thanks.

1 Like

Regarding the issue of take profits, here is how it works .

1. You can consider take profits using the last swing point of the market as reference

2. You can take profits when there are cross overs on your indicators

And lots more…hope you understand those points.

If you’ve followed my thread this week, you can see how I told people to manually close their trade.

2 Likes

What makes you think my signals can make you the biggest loser !

Did anyone traded the CHFJPY?

Yes I do trade it

Hi, I am still holding CHFJPY. Price is @ 116.745. EP @ 116.490. I may continue holding it and hoping it will go down next wk.Please advise TP level if you can. Thanks

Yeah… Exited d market before midnight yesterday and from my EP (got into d trade a little late) to my Exit point was 30pip profit.

I think it still went further to 10 or 20pips extra before d reversal.

This confusion I think came from the AJ signal dropped 5days ago but it was supposed to be like 400pips but someone counted from d third decimal place instead of second to ask u a question and mentioned “over 2000pips profit”.So I guess he just saw d question and chipped in without cross checking.

1 Like

Yes, its absolutely true that there are multiple ways to identify a SL price level. Of course the time-frame for trade duration will have a very big influence on the choice of methodology.

My belief is that in trading the exit prices are more important than entry prices, and therefore the selection of exit levels is likewise more important than the selection of entry levels. From this, its plain that I am very interested in how you identify the SL levels that accompany your signals, more interested in those in fact than the entry level methodologies that you might use.

If posting this level of detail would be something you don’t want to do on a public forum, then that’s fine, just say so, I shan’t bother you further on the point.

I’m willing. I don’t think there is any need to hide such thing.

To always make good decision in choosing your stop loss,here are some steps to take:

1. Identify the last defense point for a particular trend

2. Give room for false break out of the existing structure( 50 pips average)

If you want to immediately ride the trend,you must ensure that you consider the retest of existing value area while computing your stop loss.

Does this help?

Perhaps you need further information ,let me know. I’m willing to share more insights.

Thanks for the constant help.

1 Like

Ensure you stop loss doesn’t exceed 80 pips…But I believe that market will move downward after consolidation

This fine for me, thank you.

Sir, you really have a good heart. May God bless you. Am looking forward to start following your signal this week.
Please when do you normally post the signals?

1 Like

Buy GBPCAD @ 1.69000 / 1.69100 TP : 100 pips Stop loss : 60 pips

Buy GBPAUD @ 1.76400 TP : 60 pips SL : 60 pips

Buy GBPUSD @ 1.28300 TP : 100 pips SL : 60 pips

Cable having a mixed picture at this moment.Let’s wait for fundamentals before trading GBP pairs

Good morning Sir, Is it possible for me to get notifications when you post the signals?

Pm on FB for this one

2 Likes