Find the daily trading signals on fx major pairs here

Has anyone make a good profit so far?

1 Like

So far it’s been great.For today, CHFJPY did d magic but going back to the signals, GBPCAD and CADJPY also made d expected move just saw it now…Nice call so far.

Can we take profit for CADJPY now or we should wait for tp point

All your trades have been positive once entered. CHFJPY from last week,GBPCAD, CADJPY, & GBPUSD are all winners. Thanks.

1 Like

Only noticed this forum, I haven’t used your signals yet. I only trade EU. I want to try using your signals to earn income. Your EU signal assisted, your buy limit at 1.1821 help me closed my morning buy and sold then took profits @1.184
I’m waiting for your buy order to activate but it is doesn’t I’ll buy at 1.185

Over all your signals are good and helpful as people make profits and it for free.

I appreciated your assistance, please keep it up.

1 Like

My question is…If GBPUSD and EURUSD hits ENTRY POINT overnight or tomorrow, Should we still take it?

If you trade with less than 100$…take profits…if you’re trading with more than $100 ,please endure the swings.The worst that can happen is for price to hit your stop loss

Yea…if it doesn’t hit it…we look still look for a cheaper place to buy tomorrow…just that I’m anticipating against tomorrow data release.

Oh Ok thanks for the response.

Your GU trade is complete and EU [email protected] the trade is in progress

1 Like

Sell EURGBP @ 0.92050 or 0.92250 TP : 100 pips

1 Like

Can we take both trades?

Yes.Depending on your risk management

Buy GBPUSD @ 1.2900 TP : 200 pips

Buy GBPCAD @ 1.69800 TP : 200 pips

Considering where price is at now and d EP,will the pullback to the EP for GC and GU also affect EURGBP to go back up?

So we should buy the pullback to that price?

No,price is not below d Entry Point… it’s above it,hence my question.

You’re right on the money with this one.

I must say, you’re providing a great service here, especially for beginners. However, there will be a lot of disappointed people here if you suddenly disappeared one day.

I would recommend that everyone open up a 1H chart and analyze each trade before taking it, simply just to learn and understand this simple strategy.

Keep up the good work.

1 Like

It’s likely but may not be significant.If you can’t endure the pullback, 80 pips is a good profit

Ofcourse will heed to this