Find the daily trading signals on fx major pairs here

It’s late to enter this trade.You may need to increase your stop loss to 70 pips to gain 100 pips.

Please close EU

1 Like

Sell CHFJPY @ 115.320 TP : 114.106 SL : 50 pips

Sell AUDJPY @ 75.000 TP : 100 pips

Sell USDCAD @ 1.32400 TP : 60 pips SL : 50 pips

Sell EURJPY @ 123.400 TP : 100 PIPS

What else are you noticing?

No app. Why do you need an app?

I’ve used few of your signals, thank very much. I’m learning and starting to understand the strategy

Hey FMForex, is there a specific strategy that you follow?

Please close USDCAD

This week is challenging.Market is still within structure. You can hold losses if you want. What’s your feedback this week.

The signals for this week were quite good. Though I did not take all the trades but most of the ones I took ended in profit which is good enough . Thank you FMFOREX

1 Like

Please feedbacks will be appreciated.

Am I the only one seeing myself here?

This week was a bit quiet via the market movements but the gains were ok too, didn’t take some trades tho.

It’s definitely better than nothing.

Hi, I’m following. I haven’t tried any yet as the market is a bit volatile but when I do I will happily respond! Thank you :slight_smile:

Thank u for the signals, took almost all of them on demo , profitable if not a couple wich is normal , overall good signals.

Sell EURUSD @ 1.18100 TP : 50 PIPS

Sell EURJPY @ 124.200 TP : 100 PIPS

Sell CHFJPY @ current price TP : 80 PIPS

2 Likes

Did you try a mobile browser?

@janey001,I was replying to @dudebro response. On the mobile version of babypips, I can’t find the option to publish content on this thread.Yesterday, I was suppose to post signals on AUDCAD and GBPAUD yesterday…I took them and GA hit my TP points ,AC is still running.

I don’t understand this.

EURUSD selling opportunity is around 1.19000 to 1.19200 TP : 100 pips