Find the daily trading signals on fx major pairs here

I understand.But they worked greatly on your Demo, right?

Hi @FMFOREX

Thanks for the amazing work youā€™ve been doing here. I actually started following this thread last week and I took about three of those trades on my demo account which all did pretty well.

I might not have had enough sample size of taking those signals to say much on them, but I can definitely say the ones I took on demo were right.

Thank you! Please do not stop.

Thanks bro.

Categorization of Correlated pairs

Henceforth, signals will be drop in the format below. This is to ensure that you maintain a good risk management.

Donā€™t trade more than two currency pairs in each category.

Where there are two pairs, donā€™t trade more than one currency pair.

Category 1

1. EURUSD

2. GBPUSD

3. NZDUSD

4. EURJPY

5. CHFJPY

Category 2

1. NZDJPY

2. NZDCAD

Category 3

1. USDCAD

2. USDJPY

Category 4

1. AUDUSD

2. AUDJPY

3 Likes

Yea sure they did.

1 Like

I have used them on my live account with success. Iā€™m a new trader and these have helped me a lot. Thanks for your good work :+1:

1 Like

I couldnā€™t send EURJPY here.Apologies please. If you canā€™t risk much on EURUSD ,you can take profit around 50pips

Hi im a new trader, just completed the school of pipsology and trying to learn off demo account. looking through the forum I have found your posts to be very helpful. i feel as though i have all the knowledge but not sure where to start, should i trade the news? or look for patterns on charts and use indicators? ā€¦i am so confused, i wonder if you could steer me in the right directionā€¦thank you xx

Im also a new trader,still on demo account,ive taken a few of your trades with success.Keep up the good work and thanks for sharing.I`m still in a sell trade AUDCAD

1 Like

Category 1

1. EURUSD : Sell @ 1.17050 TP : 80-200 pips
  2. GBPUSD
  3. NZDUSD
  4. EURJPY : Sell @ 122.937 TP : 120.500
  5. CHFJPY

Category 2

1. NZDJPY
  2. NZDCAD

Category 3

1. USDCAD : Buy @ 1.31100 or 1.30950 TP : 150 pips
  2. USDJPY

Category 4

1. AUDUSD : Sell @ 0.71550 TP : 100 pips
  2. AUDJPY
  3. EURAUD : Buy @ 0.63100 or 63.400 TP : 50 - 100 pips
  4. AUDNZD : Sell @ 1.07200 or 1.07400 TP : 1.0600
  5. AUDCHF : Sell now TP : 100 pips
2 Likes

Wow these signals are fireā€¦took two on demo and one on live and they both hit tp.Was scared of market volatility so I closed EU Early on my live.
Nice call.

2 Likes

Sell NZDJPY @ 69.810 TP : 60 pips

AUDNZD tp should be max of 70 PIPS

Sell EURUSD @1.18800 or 1.18900 or 1.19500 TP : 100-150pips

So, itā€™s friday. Can you please share feedback about this week trades.

Buy USDCAD @ 1.29700 or 1.30000 TP : 150 - 200 pips

Hello ooooooo, is anyone here?

Hello, yes sir. I just used that signal on my demo. Thank u for what you are doing . Looking forward to leave a feedback in the trade

1 Like

Helloā€¦ thanks for the signals

1 Like

Yes the signals have been good. Iā€™m actually making some money.

1 Like