Find the daily trading signals on fx major pairs here

It’s fantastic boss, though I had missed some cause of poor internet connection in my area

1 Like

The signals are good so far, most are profitable, i’m not receiving a notification when you post though, but i am back checking the results of each signal at the time it has been posted, very impressive to say the least.

1 Like

The user (FMFOREX) recommends a 50 pips stop loss on each trade, some trades require a larger margin, always check if the user recommends any modifications on the trades already posted.

1 Like

So what will be our to then?

Turn the notification in Babypips as long as your data connection is on and good you won’t miss his signal’s

FMFOREX you are the Forex King, I love you so much much Boss!

1 Like

The website has a pip calculator tool that you can use, but to make things simpler, when the user (FMFOREX) suggested that you short NZD/JPY at current market price ( Instant execution ) 75.120 give or take, you typically would’ve set the stop loss at 75.620. Please note that you are buying YEN by selling NZD/JPY, pip value and calculation depends on different factors.

1 Like

FMFOREX please don’t wouldn’t it be okay to give us ST loss and TP at least it will help most newbabies as well

Hooz thanks so much

Sell USDCAD @ 1.27400 or 1.27600 TP : 100 - 120 pips

Buy EURUSD @ 1.22500 TP : 100 - 200 pips

Buy AUDUSD @ 0.76950 TP : 80 -100 pips

Sell EURJPY @ 127.200 TP : 80 - 100 pips

Buy GBPJPY @ 140.581 TP : 40- 50 pips

Buy NZDUSD @ 0.72100 TP : 80 pips

1 Like

Thanks sir. Hope your day is going on well.

Buy GBPUSD @ 1.35427 TP : 100 - 150 pips

Buy AUDUSD @ 0.77400 TP : 80 pips

Sell USDCAD @ 1.27000 TP : 80 - 100 pips

Buy CHFJPY @ 117.200 TP : 40 pips

GBPJPY : holdon

Any feedback on this week trades?

Upto 10 feedbacks are needed to understand the performance of last week signals

Most of the trades made a profit. I am demo trading. Thank you

1 Like

Do you have any recommendations?

Profitable trades : -EUR/USD : 20 pips (Open @ 1.21976 Closed manually @ 1.22700 )
-AUD/USD : 20 pips (Open @ 0.77400 Closed manually @ 0.77600 )
These were the only trades taken this week, due to a technical issue incountered, however tracing previously posted trades, it seems most trades recomended by the User (FMFOREX) could’ve ended in a profit.
On to the next Week, Good luck to all, appreciate the time and effort invested by the User.

1 Like

Any recommendations?

Creating a new post rather than updating the ones that were already posted.

1 Like

Hi all,

New here and watching with interest. Haven’t started trading yet, still finding my feet with the software.

On the last couple of posts, I didn’t see the price from my broker being close to what your recommendations said, seemed like either I was too slow and the price had already moved (seems always in the direction you suggested which is awesome!!) or maybe it’s down to something else?

Anyhow, thank you for your efforts, you seem to be helping a few people out with your posts so kudos to you!

I hope to learn quick and will be able to give you better feedback once I start trading

Good luck to all and keep safe.

1 Like