Find the daily trading signals on fx major pairs here

Hey bro , can you share your scalping system. Thanks :call_me_hand:t4:

Teach me your scalping system. :pray:

I would be interested in your system also !!!

Add me as another one who wants to know about the scalping system. You have plenty of interest!

Are signals going to resume at some point? New to this forum so I may have missed something.

I am interested on your scalping system. Thanks a lot for your work

Buy GBPUSD now TP : 50 -80 pips

1 Like

Dear FMFOREX,

I would be interested. thanks.

Add me as another one who would be interested in your scalping system. I havenā€™t been on the charts in a few weeks and have missed your calls.

Thanks for all the help you give out!!!

Buy EURCAD or EURJPY or CHFJPY now

TP : 50 - 80 pips

Happy birthday to me in advanceā€¦tell me, how has this page been helping you in your fx trading activities?

Well Happy birthday mate, best wishes.

It has been helpful as a signal provider, no one can deny that most signals were profitable, still trying to figure out the mechanics behind each signal, the system you developed is much anticipated.

It has been three month indeed, i will open a live account as promised and start trading strictly according to the given signals provided by you, iā€™ll post an update at the end of each week.

Cheers

1 Like

Thanks.I appreciate

It has helped a lot, trades using your system have been profitable. Iā€™ll still be giving you a shout in a couple of weeks for the lesson.
Happy birthday to you :balloon::balloon::balloon:

1 Like

I ve been making some profit from ur signals ( from here and tgrm group ) much thank for sharing,
I asked for the scalping system you said you dvlloped and still got no news about it
Keep it up and thanks again

1 Like

Personally, I donā€™t trust any kind of forex signals. Itā€™s just my knowledge that I depend on.

Sell GBPCAD and GBPUSD nowā€¦TP : 50 - 100 pips

Sell CHFJPY now

03-05-2020 Signals

Sell NZDUSD @ 0.71800 TP : 50 pips

Sell EURCHF now or @ 1.10160 TP : 50 pips

Buy GBPJPY now @ 151.783 or 151.200 TP : 30 - 50 points

Buy AUDJPY now @ 84.660 or at 84.420 TP : 50 pips

Is there anyone here trading the signals?

1 Like

Sell CADJPY now TP : 50 pips