Finding a Forex broker

Yeah, I know how that feel. I don’t get it either. Maybe BP doesn’t allow it. Does it?

BP is very good, I’ve been following him for a long time and you find a lot of interesting and relevant things. according to me, it is only related to those whom you appeal to give you a short answer and to this subject, according to me, it is called ignorance, and for some it is called superficiality or although it is difficult for me to say stupidity. There are also those who start and ask with everything else, when it would be simple to start another topic. This is what we are slaloming through what we find, although if you shared your experience with a broker, it would be good for everyone. I asked in a forum where it is assumed that there are real traders, precisely because those sites where brokers who have the courtesy to answer reviews gave me answers that made me keep asking myself questions: for example, Fp Markets has one of the better reviews and a fairly old period of existence, but the answer he gave to those who gave a negative review makes me ask myself questions (that is, I say that the account is being investigated for the trader’s susceptible behavior, or according to me, a trader cannot do nothing other than what the trading platform allows him to do so it can’t be his fault)
That’s exactly why I agree that no one can make an instant withdrawal, and if I were a broker, I would want to check if there is any mistake generated by a computer error and the money is correct, that is, an oversight but which can be resolved in a few minutes if you are during working hours