First time forex trader

I love trading for a long time now about 27 years, but i have not been able find the best platform to trade on and proper understanding of how things work with forex trading. Please can anybody with good heart show me how to go about things with forex trading. I have lost some money along line with all this fraudulent company telling you in their seminar, they will make you become a multi millionaire and i paid to be on the seminar but nothing to show, rather they want more money. In the nut shell i want to be the best i could be in forex trading, how do i start and proceed. Charles G.

Start your education here.

Don’t pay for training (at least not until you know what you need to learn).

Don’t try to learn everything. Decide what are your objectives. Identify what you need to learn to achieve these. Discover as much as possible about these issues.

Demo trade your simple strategies until you understand why parts work and why parts don’t work - for you. Demo accounts are free - use them.

Hi and welcome, definitely stop paying out money to learn. There is no need and 99% of the people asking for money are scammers. You’re in the right place here so just get your head down and learn it all for free here…

Hello Treeny,
I share the belief you are good in FOREX TRADING, so how do i go about trading FOREX and which is the best platform to start trading please. Thanks. Charles G.