First Time Trading

Sometimes you might get nervous trading real money. I suggest that you open up a demo account to learn the ins and outs of the forex market. Always start out paper trading to see which strategies work and which ones doesn’t. Once you get familiar with everything I suggest you start of small 50 or 100 dollars never start off big and never ever use money you can’t lose!

1 Like

Almost all beginners try to invest a little amount who know the nature of forex business. If someone invests high amount without getting experience of trading on demo or micro accounts he will soon know what mistake he did. First time trading is a new experience even after good practice on demo account . It will safe to invest just a part of your amount in trading account for beginning trading while you are going to do it live.

1 Like

No doubt, demo is useful! In addition, I also appreciate your opinion on low trading balance, initially it’s very much usual.

Trading with small positions can be usefull not only for begginers, but for experienced traders also. Using such approach, you can work at new strategies or solve some personal probles. For example, if you get out too early, try to get small position and make the right trade.

When it comes to the world of Forex trading, there is no such thing as an infallible strategy that is successful in any market climate.