First Trigger and Confirmation

Dear all,

I am learning forex at udemy courses. Currently i am learning 2 step entry method. But i understand what he really teaching. But i have a question to clarify, as you can see the image i have attached. I have 3 EMA with me, there are green 21 EMA, blue 50 EMA and red 100 EMA. Blue is above red, so price is raising, so in order to execute the 2 step entry method, i have learn that the first candle of phase 1 should be above the 21 EMA green. As you can see the timer for the first candle trigger is 00:29:34.

Now my question is do i really need to wait 29 minutes 34 seconds to make sure the candle hits above 21 ema green line? and if it does not hit above 21 ema green, i need to wait for another first candle again to make sure it hits 21 ema green?

If your Waiting For It to Close Above it then yes. wait 29 minutes 34seconds.

if that was part of the strategy. (You are using 1Hour chart + candles in this system )

If you tried it on a 15minute chart you would wait 15 mins for each Candle CLOSE…!

1 Like

After re reading your post i may have got confused.

it does not mention bar1 has to close .! but your Mentor should clarify that…!

so if you still waiting for that green line to hit your current candle 1 then yes wait

YEP. yes you do…

1 Like

Thank you A1lenTrader

1 Like

no worries there are lots of systems out there test a few and you will learn to make your own basic approach…

Did You trade it ???

Yes for the first picture