Forex Binary Options Broker

They have this for quite some time now!

Been using Optiontrade for hedging purposes, they have higher payouts on some assets than other brokers (85% comparing to 75-80% with other BO brokers). Made around 8 withdrawals from them, no issues so far.

Good to know!

I’ve been with a few Options brokers and the ONLY one I’ve been able to withdraw money from is Options Rally. I strongly advise staying away from Tradersking as they are, in my opinion, a scam.

And who were the other brokers so we can keep off them?

I mentioned the above back in July, since then IG Index have started to offer binaries - and they are already regulated by the FCA due to them also offering spread betting (which is already covered by financial regs). As far as I know, they remain the only binary options broker regulated by the FCA - worth knowing for UK traders. IG Index

Since both brokers are market leaders, it might be difficult to compare both brokers however optiontrade is powered by a well reputed forex company.

Interesting

@Zuzit, you say you would recommend eztrader, I actually want to find out if its legit and hassle free before joining with them. Have you used eztrader and how good are their services