Forex Buy & Sell Trading Signals

OK I’m pissed. I can’t find FMM’s signals on facebook. All the link does is bring me to my own page. This is awful. One guy screwed me. ****. My entire strategy was based on fmm.

FMM, could you please start posting here again. One guy does not represent the people who follow you. Clearly he did not appreciate your work. But I do! You have helped me gain success in the oil market. I am trying to become a funded trader with a futures trading firm. My performance so far has been fantastic because of your daily signals. I can realize my dreams with your help. I’m so close. Please post here again.

GP6

again, that link just brings me to my own facebook page.

http://tinyurl.com/6wvkdwo

that brings me to my own facebook page as well

Please try logging out of facebook and then paste url into browser…

That brings me to the login page. This facebook thing sucks. I can’t believe that ONE dude ruined this.

Nothing is ruined, lol, just type in FB main search “ForexMoneyMaker”, public figure, its the first one with 102 likes so far

Holy crap. I can’t believe that I can’t get FMM’s signals any more. I’m just so dumbfounded by this right now. I can’t find it on facebook because its not listed and the links don’t work. I have tried 4 different computers, 3 different browsers, 3 phones, 2 tablets, and a PSP. None work. WTF?

FMM will probably tell u now that he blocked USA all together lol…

I live in New Jersey. USA

Check your PM

I am experiencing the same issues. Also live in New Jersey USA. Kindly assist.

hey guys, i’m having the same problem. i was able to find him yesterday but now i can’t. any help?

Good Morning Traders,

Just read your pooooosssssttttttsss(LOL) trachntrader.

I tried to PM you but unfortunately it seem you can’t yet receive a PM but the Scammer can post here all day/night… what a D** joke and disgusting fact.

You can now enter my FB page but try to look familiar or leave some message & quickly save your work as you understand must lock up…

Do Same thing “Omarido”

Good Luck Both

Thanks m8. well for now i think new short term down trend is intact - for me break 1.56559 (then pull back) is what I am looking for in any long situation. but as I think down trend is still in play I am looking for PA to break short term trend line on attached chart to re-enter shorts with first tp 1.554 then 1.548 2nd tp, 1.5416 3rd tp - attached chart is 25bar Renko (I like these charts as all PA based).

time based chart (1hr)

downside it is…(for now)

tf based chart (1hr) again

breakout sell with Tp1 1.5565/70 Tp2 1.5530/35 Tp3 1.5495/00

thanks again mate, you are giving me that extra bit of confidence to pull the trigger, as when your commentary lines up with what I may be thinking about a trade idea, it is profitable. cheers again for your efforts.

Well Done Trader.

Can’t understand why don’t others do like you instead of spamming my thread with useless arguing posts and stealing my work to turn it to business.
In between, you need to better adjust the trendline matching points.
Despite, you’re using my signals and analysis for extra confidence as you say but try to stick to my retracement line as entry and my strategy rules for TP and SL so others don’t get confused.

Good Luck