Forex Buy & Sell Trading Signals

I think it should work if we kind of rotate the responsibility to those who are just online. So far looks good but I think we need some more people who will be available during the US session, otherwise it’s all up to me.

I’d like to join too. My skype nick is Sylverayda. Mainly London session

OK Guys I’ve done it, ‘FFM Trader Group’ is the skype ID Either search and add it or put your skype ID here and I’ll put it in. Hopefully this is all permitted by the mods.

@ hub - whats your skype name? or send it to learning fast.

lf opened the group in skype

OK with the Skype room either search my skype ID ‘Learning Fast’ and I’ll add you. I’ll update it a couple of times a day otherwise it will constantly distract me which I don’t want.

Ok great!!! I like to join the skype group as well. Hopefully we can help each other this way.

upps forgot my skype id, it is Madelon

Unfortunately there is 200+ skypee users with Madelon is there a better way of finding you or you can add me and I’ll add you to the group.

If anyone knows Hubinator’s can they pass it on please

LOL ok…

I tried ‘learning fast’ and there are 7 users…which one are you?

ID Learning Fast from UK with a picture of a DVD called Stop Loss as the profile pic. Good conversation and analysis in the room so far all about FMM’s signals nothing else

Could you add me to your group please. i couldn’t find you…blakbeauty2…thanks

hubinator 2012 - can someone add me?

Can’t find FMM Trader Group

Added both of you, Hub once you’ve accepted me I’ll add you to the group straight away

HI,I would like to join to you guys as well. Can’t find FMM Trader Group too. MY Skype: mnka_cowi

Hi, would you mind to add me on skype? azrigokil.23
thanks.

Please can I be added Mark.767.

Thanks

Hello, i like to join too, my skype is Tolex55_FX

Hi all,

Glad to hear finally a room to trade FMM’s signals and analysis.
Would love to join and learn more about it.

have never got the hang of it, but wanting to learn.

Skype id:
lee_alfred

Many thanks in advance.

Hi,

I would like to learn as well, please add ny sky id thanhnctu

Thank you all.

I like to join can’t find group
My skype ID: derekchoi888