Forex Calendars - which is true/best?

Hi all,

Sorry I asked this before but didn’t get much replies, so trying again :slight_smile:

So I have found many different sources for forex calendars … three in the app store, about 4 or 5 sites (mostly forex brokers) … and none of them are similar/aligned. Some have a different low/medium/high rating for the announcement, others don’t show some announcements etc.

So, can anyone tell me which one is reliable/true/best?

Thanks for your help!

1 Like

Hi all,

Found this online: Top 11 Forex Calendars in 2021

… but it doesn’t explain why each site rates announcement importance differently, and announcements are different each day for each site … any idea why?

• Bella

I just use the calendar here: Forex Economic Calendar

but I used to use FF’s: https://www.forexfactory.com/calendar

1 Like

Hey I am new! This seem like a good question.

Personally, I use forexfactory and tradingeconomics. Anyone has others to reccomend?

Investopedia as well

Hi Bella,

The items reported, announcements and ratings don’t differ so much from site to site. But where they do it’s because each site has an independent analytics team that look at things differently. The slight variation in available data should be what tools/access to data sources each site has. The High impact news events shouldn’t vary so much from site to site, but certain sites report a greater variety of low impact items.

You’ll also notice how forecasts can vary a lot from site to site. This is also because of the independent analysis.

Dims

PS - I use the ones at BP, FXStreet, investing.com and MT5, with Also fooled around with Dukascopy for a bit.

1 Like

Which one do you prefer between the two? :slight_smile: