Forex Copier software

That’s great mate I will try that. I’m looking to automate my forex trading even more. For now I’m using ctrader and one prop firm who does it automatically for me. Still need more independents ways to make money from forex.

I have tested on the desktop mode, it work fully automatic once all conditions are set. There are no issues with the connectivity too. I tested it for 6 hours, it was connected all the time without any issues. I dont think it has any mobile app, please see their website. Hope it helps Cheers Tushar

1 Like

Prop firms are good until they take their own share of profits. And I seriously hate that. So better do it on ma own,

Oh, Well :man_shrugging:
They do some stuff for you so it’s not that bad to share the cake with them. I quite like the company I work with, they do everything for me, and that is including the trading. I happily share the profits with them.

Copy trading has worked really well for me in the past. Not sure if there is a software that makes doing it easier.

What software did you use? Forex Copier or another?

forex copier is the one i used

1 Like

The software looks very helpful. Did you build it on your own?

I truly believe that copy trading is a good way in which new traders can make the most of the market situations. You just have to look for a professional trader who’s trades you would like to copy. And then, you are good to go.

my experience was pretty good, it’s user friendly and reliable.

Forex copier

CTrader Copy does the job if you are using CTrader as your forex trading platform

I think Forex Copier is the best MT4/MT5 trade copy software in the market - I tried other similar tools, but they all had some issues with connectivity and lack of features I need. Forex Copier is very reliable and does not require many efforts to set up.
At this point I manage 10+ MT4 and MT5 accounts of my clients and I like the fact that I need to manage only one of them and the software will do the rest of job for me.

Forex copier is definitely one of the best copy trading apps so far, providing with more ways to make money by allowing reverse trades as well

Hi,

it works automatically on PC its installed. I dont think they have any mobile app.

if its very needy for you can use the remote desktop app on mobile to have some level of control.

Reg
Tush

Software use is really safe in forex trading? I want to know…

Check out the credibility of the company bro…go for the trial and if you believe the support and the functions are authentic purchase the product…it will pay off itself in a short time depending on how you use it…If you ask about forex copier 3 and 2 then they got some really good customer support…plus the software has great features…like price adjustments, custom stop loss and take profit, reverse mode and what not…try it out

I would like to suggest Forex Trade Copier 3 is a downloadable software that gives traders to copy trades between any MT4/MT5 accounts. This forex trade copier provides some better elements such as a test of the open-handed demo version before you purchase to learn whether this software suits you. It has another remarkable factor. In case your internet cuts when the software is copying, you will not lose the trade. This forex trade copier will survive to copy till it the end.

Also, you do not have to provide the login credentials to your Metatrader account. You are not sharing any personal information here with forex copier 2 or 3. Third-party software are super beneficial in trading and many traders are utilizing them to earn passive income…

unfortunately c trader doesnt have the ton of development that was made for metatrader. it is still far behind on those terms…so i like to stick with what i know))