Forex courses london

Has anyone attended a forex trading course in london before. I was considering booking one during the next couple of months. Obviously you can get plenty of information on the internet, however i was wondering would be able to advise what the benefits are. Thank you

so many courses are available right now in online and most of them are found to be scams, so be careful i have no experience

Why not make use of babypips free forex course for your training? You can learn a lot here.

2 Likes

E-Books offer some of the best Forex education around.

I don’t know yet. If you’ve been following the course?

makes the comment a bit redundant if you give an opinion based on no experience no?

1 Like

genuinely I’d work through the babypips education section as it’s a great foundation to build upon in nice bite sized chunks, there’s multiple companies out there that offer perfectly legitimate learning options, just do your due diligence and shop around a bit rather than diving straight in. By completing babypips or e-books prior to any course or programme it gives you a better platform to build upon during any further education - also providing you with enough knowledge to know if the course/programme you’re on isn’t helping. I’d personally recommend Samuel & Co Trading as I did theirs and found it perfect for me whilst being only half way through babypips education at the time. As I said, shop around and do your research, plenty out there, just look for the ones with good community interaction and inclusion.

4 Likes

I agree, using something like Babypips alongside another trusted training programme is a great way to learn! First and foremost i’d defo look to complete the Babypips school, they drop some great knowledge for beginners :wink:

2 Likes

I agree with @JamesLeach.
@steveday1976 If you have free resources like BabyPips course why not give it a try. There is a lot of people that have gone through this course and are giving back good feedback. I think personally you will have all the info needed to know if the course you’re gonna attend will be of value or not.
If you still want to go to a learning course choose wise and find a course that you know people that have been part and give a good feedback. Hope it helps :smiley:

1 Like

Thanks all for your comments. I am going to use this website first as it would be silly not to. I will consider further courses after if i think it would still be worthwhile.

Yes it does help thank you, i have read lots of good things about this website so it would be silly not to use it.