Forex EA Trading - The Holy Grail or the closest we will get!

about MatrixNN, i ask some question to the author and he replayed wihing 12 hours. Then, i ask if they have some more recent live or demo results to let me show (the result on there website where from last year)
he didn’t replay anymore!
:eek:

Caution is my reccomandation. Personally i would not purchase that EA.

Hi my name is mike and i am a newbie to forex. I have been studying it on and off for about 3 years now, and have demo traded with some success. This site seems to be the best info i have found.

I have found that people who think that buying a system or EA or a system that “does everything for you” is one only fooling themselves. An EA or a script is designed to help you make educated trades, not make them for you. Anyone who who thinks they can just let there computer run and get rich will be in for a shock.

I currently work construction, and if i bought the best tools, and spent thousands on them, if i dont know how to use them and use them correctly, i will still lose my shirt. I believe this principal is almost exactly the same in forex trading.

In my opinion you should still follow all the rules of the school of pipsology, and monitor your trades wisely. If the trend is going down and your EA tells you of a signal going up, dont be stupid and make the trade. You still have to study and monitor the volatility of the market, and monitor news releases, as well as which days are better for trading, and which currencies are better to work with. By doing this, you weed out any unprofitable systems, and can possibly make some money.

I am sure there are people who use EA’s successfully, but have found that those people dont just let it run and turn a profit. It wont happen. Most people that use EA’s tweak it to there own specs and MAKE it work for THEM.

I would like some more opinions and info on the best EA’s to use, and which EA is the best to use with a certain broker. By doing this i am weeding out the bad ones and potentially increasing my profit.

I would encourage any comments or arguments regarding this post, and let me know if i am wrong, because i realize i am a newbie, but being successful in anything is possible, with the right research, working smart, and the right tools.

Regards, Mike

Mike,

I agree to some extent, I have developed a forex hedging system which you have to place the trades yourself on a daily basis, so its one set of trades that you place around 12am at night/morning then thats it till you realise profit. This way you stay in control on how you use the recommendations.

Let me know if you need further advise or just want to make money.

could you pm me or explain your system in your thread how you would execute this system. i would be most grateful. Thanks!

A number of formats, first the system will produce recommendation on any mix of currency pairs I do the 7 majors at the moment i.e. gbpusd,eurusd, audusd,nzdusd,usdchf,usdcad,usdjpy. Once the results come through i place them in terms of size allocation and position.

Now in terms of the clients i tend to manage there account via MT4 platform so they can watch the performance for themselves. Once the account has doubled in size. The profits are normally moved to my account (obviously the recommendations are valuable) and managed from here. You will the receive a weekly statement from your risk free account.

Feel free to ask any more questions.

Hi,

someone please help:confused:.

I have MatrixNN v4 and I am just testing it on demo, but it does not open trades, only few, though I have all the 25 pairs! How to make it? Is it something to do with the deposit I have? I may have a bad one, my deposit was 1000 on a demo and the minimum lot is 0.1.

If it is to do with the deposit, maybe I could go on IBFX with mini account and can have 0.01 lots, thus the deposit6lot size would be better?

Can you please advise what is the required set up to make it trade as it ment to do it?

thanks a lot

Zoltan

I have micro account, live, (IBFX) $1000. Now is 1113$. Open account at IBFX…Working fine. I use 0.01 lots/par, no exotic pairs! RG

Thanks for the hint.

Since when do you have this result, how long did it take? Does it open more than 1-2 trades at time? mine id on FxPro demo and there is only one open with standard setting…

I have been running Matrixnn V4 for 3 weeks now on demo. First week was up 695 pips running 6 of the main pairs. Second week running 15 pairs was -325 (2 closed trades that carried over form 1st week) and this week currently -459 so all up -89 pips. Have been tracking each trade. So far only 9 have had a trade. There are about 4 pairs that have between 4-6 trades a week each so do all the work. First week had 18 trades, last week 23 and this week only 5… So dont panic it is just a bad week for this system (I hope) The pairs that normally do all the work have just been sideways all week.
I have also been running for 1.5 weeks live but only picked the 5 best pairs that had the least draw down during a trade and the most number of trades per week. I started with $300 and balance is now $312. IBFX mini, 0.1k lots. (mini account are $10,000 standard lots so 0.1k is a $1,000 lot) have had up to 6 trades open at one time on the demo. 4 on the live one. Hope this helps let us know how you go.

Hi,

I have no idea how this works. Had a look at the demo results (only one week) and also the testing. The EA does NOT AT ALL takes into account the SL and TP settings. The losses are in general 4-10 times bigger than the gains and NOT, by no means, are as per the SL setting. Yes, even the profits are taken on different levels. I don’t get it. I also don’t understand , how come that this seemingly uses the same TP and SL levels for all pairs - again this is not taken into account at all and maybe it uses built in levels and perhaps different for different pairs - and uses the same fast and slow MA values for all pairs. I tried it and in test mode it reacts to the MA value change. Different pairs have different price rithm for sure, threfore it is odd that the same MA pair would be equally suitable for signing.

Anyone any idea what is this about? I asked the support for clarification and also some description of the variables (the guide is too short) and they hopefully answer next week. By the way, I dont give a brouwn pile what the variables are if it is profitable. The testing does not show this necessarily -that is the thing.

And I am also too eager considering I am a new guy:)

Anyone any comment?

Certainly good observations and all the same that I have noticed. The reply’s I got back are that the EA overrides most of the settings that are listed in the inputs. SL are a big one I looked into. The risk factor is a % of the account balance. So the demo account that had a $50,000 starting balance had very different results than my live account. Still doesn’t seem to really add up. I think the last 2 weeks have not been very good. I have compared my results to other trading opportunities like oil, and all have had a bad couple of weeks. the first week I ran the EA I was 695 pips up so I have some confidence that the system is good and just having a bad couple of weeks. I have my live account only running the best preforming pairs and it is still up. Apart from this the supplier of this EA is very fast with some responses and slow with others that have confronting questions. So I am still very hesitant but committed and have seen it work so hopefully will see some better results over the coming weeks. Happy trading and keep the results posted.

About MatrixNN V4…That is great, great, great EA after I try hundreds. It’s working. Ask for V4.2 upgrade.

looking good!

I have been running a demo for a month and live account for 2 weeks. Both accounts have had 3 or 4 losing trades and both have a smaller balance than when they started. 1 losing trade is enough to override 10-12 winning trades. I have emailed support and asked why the results are so different. Will let you know the result…

hi, i am working with robot miner and others, is good robot miner, but i need to know wich have you, we can exchange information.
i hop you answer. sorry mi languaje is spanish

Matrixnn has had its ups and downs over the month I have tried it. My demo account is slightly up but my live account slightly down. I have emailed them and they are revising there currency pairs and setup at the moment and say they are going to have a new version out in the next few weeks. I think worth waiting for. Happy to post results of how it goes. What results have you had with robot miner?

which you buy

“none of them”

thats only my opinion

hello, you can find a lot of EA’s on forexwebshop and other good stuffs (trading signals, books, etc.)

I heard of this new Forex Robot Expert Advisor coming out in December 2009 called 4XGREED, only 1000 copies supposed to be sold.

have any of you ever tried this product… or any robot products. which are really sound ?