Forex EA Trading - The Holy Grail or the closest we will get!

Certainly good observations and all the same that I have noticed. The reply’s I got back are that the EA overrides most of the settings that are listed in the inputs. SL are a big one I looked into. The risk factor is a % of the account balance. So the demo account that had a $50,000 starting balance had very different results than my live account. Still doesn’t seem to really add up. I think the last 2 weeks have not been very good. I have compared my results to other trading opportunities like oil, and all have had a bad couple of weeks. the first week I ran the EA I was 695 pips up so I have some confidence that the system is good and just having a bad couple of weeks. I have my live account only running the best preforming pairs and it is still up. Apart from this the supplier of this EA is very fast with some responses and slow with others that have confronting questions. So I am still very hesitant but committed and have seen it work so hopefully will see some better results over the coming weeks. Happy trading and keep the results posted.

About MatrixNN V4…That is great, great, great EA after I try hundreds. It’s working. Ask for V4.2 upgrade.

looking good!

I have been running a demo for a month and live account for 2 weeks. Both accounts have had 3 or 4 losing trades and both have a smaller balance than when they started. 1 losing trade is enough to override 10-12 winning trades. I have emailed support and asked why the results are so different. Will let you know the result…

hi, i am working with robot miner and others, is good robot miner, but i need to know wich have you, we can exchange information.
i hop you answer. sorry mi languaje is spanish

Matrixnn has had its ups and downs over the month I have tried it. My demo account is slightly up but my live account slightly down. I have emailed them and they are revising there currency pairs and setup at the moment and say they are going to have a new version out in the next few weeks. I think worth waiting for. Happy to post results of how it goes. What results have you had with robot miner?

which you buy

“none of them”

thats only my opinion

hello, you can find a lot of EA’s on forexwebshop and other good stuffs (trading signals, books, etc.)

I heard of this new Forex Robot Expert Advisor coming out in December 2009 called 4XGREED, only 1000 copies supposed to be sold.

have any of you ever tried this product… or any robot products. which are really sound ?