Forex Growth Bot

Hi,

Today i bought the forex growth bot for 70$. they are asking for the again.

My question is is it worth to buy again or your working with the basic edition.

Forex Growth Bot Advanced Edition - $59.00

This version includes additional settings that allow you to further tweak the robot and attempt to improve performance.

Forex Growth Bot Power Source Edition - $70.00

This version includes additional settings plus some robot source code.

Advanced Support And Optimization Service - $49 Per Month

This service includes robot optimization services, advanced updates with the ability to request features, and higher class support. Higher class, meaning access via Skype, PC to PC support (we login to your PC and help) and more. This also includes new currency pairs and new settings as they become available.

I just bought the basic version. No need for the upsells right now. If she starts going flat I may buy the version I can optimize. But for now I am happy with the “factory” settings of the basic version.

guys I was pleasantly surprised when I woke up this morning. I see FGB has opened and closed some trades all in profit so far.

EU long @ 1.3246

eu long @ 1.3246 closed @ 1.3397 +151

eu long @ 1.3398 closed @ 1.3434 +36

eu short @ 1.3434 currently +91
eu short @ 1.3393 currently +50
eu short @ 1.3368 currently +25

for some reason the 1.3393 short was double the lot size??? I will have to email support and see why. maybe it was like a “double trade” for FGB for whatever reason

This robot is doing great!!!

currently +113, +72, and +47
Damn I have to stop myself from closing them.
Discipline! Discipline! I will hold on longer :slight_smile:

I purchased this bot yesterday and ran it today. Not so bad but it seems that the manual modification of one trade with a SL or TS stops the bot on the trade :frowning:

my buy at 1.3397 has not been stopped at 1.3434 as yours but at 1.3413 (my manual SL).

the same for both sells trades…

Have you tried to make such manual modifications on trades ?

Have you tried to make such manual modifications on trades ?

Nope I have been letting the robot do her thing 100%

I notice that i have 2 more trades than Eugene so I don’t know if it is do to broker spread? I bought the basic bot and it doesn’t have many available adjustments. I did get an email from Eugene something about an update. I will have to look into that.

I am also owning the basic version.

Here the picture of trades taken by the robot today on my side. As you can see trades are stopped due to manual SL input. Only one has been stopped by the robot.

Next week I will let the bot manages everything and we will see. It is a real account of 300€ on Activtrades.

By dreufi at 2011-01-14

Hi folks
He is my results for this week. I let the ea manage all the trades.
I had 11 trades in all and no open trades left over to carry over in to next week.
-39 pips

Total 560 net pips this week
5 losers for 29.6 pip average
6 winners for 114.5 pip average
This is a live account running on vps
This does not count the two open trades I carried over last week.
So far so good.

weekly results
Hi folks
He is my results for this week. I let the ea manage all the trades.
I had 11 trades in all and no open trades left over to carry over in to next week.
-39 pips

Total 560 net pips this week
5 losers for 29.6 pip average
6 winners for 114.5 pip average
This is a live account running on vps
This does not count the two open trades I carried over last week.
So far so good.

great results so far!!! This robot is doing great for us.

Guys how about markets in 2011 and whats the trend?

Hi , are you using default settings as 5.0,60,2.0?

thanks

good morning guys and gals

so far the eu short @ 1.3368 closed @ 1.3295 +73

the other 2 are still open and +117 and +158

she opened another short EU short @ 1.3268 currently-6

Guys how about markets in 2011 and whats the trend?

2011 seems to be great so far. As for the trend who knows my guess is it will change back and forth all year but If I had to guess I would be short bias on EU at the moment

Exactly - So far…

Just wait dude.

I took the plunge and started testing this also. I have standard bot(no add on) its running on MT4 (thinkforex)demo. It’s been running since 1/16/11 4:00CT. Today so far, it fired off 1 trade for -52.60.
I had Forex Growth Bots live statement up and noticed it shows the same trade and entry price as mine, but when they closed the trade out, I manually stopped mine for bigger loss than theirs. The bot kept me in the trade after theirs stopped out.I am not sure why theirs stopped out and mine did not. Any thoughts?

I noticed in this thread some had more trades this morning than forexgrowth’s or me. I dont see a way to change SL or TP in standard edition. I am also running default 5,60,2.0 Inputs on a 15min EURUSD pair… Another thing, I am running the custom indicator that came with it on same chart. it’s defaults settings are 3,50,1.5 . The indicator shows more buy/sell arrows than was traded. Any thoughts on why defaults are different?

myfxbook.com/members/fxgrowthbot/forex-growth-bot/71611
Live statement from their web page

myfxbook.com/portfolio/growthbot/77797
my live statement

Hi:

I am new to this forum, you seem to be doing great with this robot. Can you please tell what your initial deposit was? Thanks

Extra question that i forgot: are you using a live account or a demo account?
Thank you :slight_smile:

Hi:

sorry you can forget this question, found out what your balance was, just needs answer to my other question please, thanks :slight_smile:

Hi Johnny:

Seems that you have quite a lot of trades per day.
Found an other test here:

mt4i.com/users/frr_growthbot/

it’s showing a lot less trades per day, any idea why?

Thanks

As far as I know I have one more trade than Eugene. I winder if you are mistakingly taking my updates as new trades??? I have 2 of the 3 trades open from last week and one new trade today which is still open.

I will go through and count the totals and see if it jives with the link you posted.