Forex is too, risky so why you still doing trading

@Gove1971 Sometimes people become over-confident and tend to lose. Any kind of emotion can be harmful at the time of trading, be it a positive emotion or negative emotion.
Even though there are risks, high risk means high profits.

I would say lack of education and practice is risky and therefore people are risky rather than forex per se.

Its incorrect to say that forex is risky, or too risky or even high risk. Forex is as risky as you make it.

do you think been a good trader is a talent ? I think this more interesting point for discussion .It probably why i still trade.Regarding the post it a bit general

I think being a good trader demands careful use of developed skills. But I don’t think its a gift that only a few can achieve - like being a world-class violin soloist. Anybody can achieve a modest level of trading skills and be rewarded with a modest level of profit.

Because I make more money than from my job…

1 Like

mmm gifted i thought was maybe between talented and genius. I have always been suspicious of people saying their "world class " highly talented poker players for instance, maybe its different regarding blackjack, because of the few who rely on their super memories for card counting . The word intuitive trader been used a few times in books video as oppose to a more mechanical mindset, a point which may be more relevant to the original post .Douglas highlight s a trader in peak performance when he in flow like a top sportsmen,

Yes, forex is risky, but it is also a high-risk and high reward market. There is no guarantee, but only probabilities, and traders can increase their chance of winning if they have the right trading skills and understanding of psychology. Therefore, it is recommended that all traders come with calculated risks.