On the installation page…
Thank you for choosing the Forex Megadroid robot for MT4.
First things first…
Please bookmark this page for future reference - press “Ctrl + D” now!
You are going to need a good brokerage - especially one that does not get upset just because you are inconsiderate enough to win on a very regular basis! For this reason, we have spent a long time reviewing different brokers and now have one very firmly at the top of our list for a number of reasons:
• “Raw” market spreads (no mark-up, unlike 99% of other brokers)
• Extremely low trade commission (just $3.50 per full lot per side)
• True ECN trading facilities (they do not trade against you)
• Based in Europe (in one of the most financially stable countries - rated higher than even the UK!)
• US clients accepted without restrictions
• Scalping fully supported (provides far greater trading flexibility)
• Hedging fully available (provides even greater trading flexibility)
• High leverage available (up to 300:1)
• FIFO not applicable (First In, First Out stops many EAs from being used)
• Incredibly simple account opening process (some accounts opened in just minutes!)
• Wide selection of funding options (Wire transfer, Visa, Mastercard, MoneyBookers)
…PLUS great customer service - all in all, the ideal brokerage for any sensible trader!
You can download MetaTrader 4 from here: finfx.fi/download.php
or open an account by going here: finfx.fi/account.php
(both links open in a new window)
I have MegaDroid running on FinFx and MegaDroid prints spread as being at 2.5 or so.
I hope this is including commission already as FinFx does charge commision $3.5 for 1 lot.
Wondering if this spread is a bit too high? I think I can get 1.5 spread on Alpari or other brokers.