Forex MegaDroid

how do you change the aggressive/conservative setting? its a rating from 1-7 but cannot work out how this is changed cheers

Depends on your account type. I think if you open a micro account you will be fine.

Long trade almost hit TP but now itā€™s down some pips damn :confused:

Long Trade Entered 21:31 @ 1.3598 Closed 23.10 @ 13604 - 6 pips profit - FXDD Demo Account,

Mine closed with 5 pips profit, got a requote when closing the order.

Wtg!! Up 10% already this month!
Started trading from mid July. So far have had 3 big losses (hitting SL):
12 Aug, 18 Aug and, 12 Dec. When is the next one coming?

Risk profile changed to 0.2 and got a trade opened 21:31 closed 21:59 6 pips profit last night.

Wendy, according to the megadroid website two of your losses would have been on the old version before they introduced their enhanced strategies so lets hope the losses are even fewer now :).

As well as checking through this forum peoples various trades and how they are similar or differ from mine I periodically check the info on the megadroid website as they claim to constantly update it. Strangely it doesnā€™t seem to have traded since Jan 21st :confused:

Megadroid has been working out pretty good for me so far.

Best Regards,
Matt Jones .

Mattā€¦ good to hear itā€™s workin ok so far for you. Iā€™m going to buy it on Monday and hopefully get it all running next week on an alpari uk micro account. Maybe just start off with Ā£1000 and see how I get on.

Iā€™ll let you know how it goes!

As weā€™re both new to this game we should maybe try and work together and help each other out. I always think itā€™s better to learn together and share ideas than go it alone. Just an idea anyway.

I want to get this droid up and working then concentrate on develoing a system to trade the London morning rush as itā€™s a very liquid time and from what Iā€™ve read and seen on the charts can be a good time to pick up large swings.

Luke

From what Iā€™ve read people are combining Megadroid with FapTurbo for better results.

Best Regards,
Matt Jones .

To be honest Iā€™ve heard quite alot of bad stuff about FAPturbo. It doesnā€™t seem to be working as well as it once was.

My view on it is though that like humans none of these droids will be perfect and I donā€™t think the same droid will work well forever. Thatā€™s why thereā€™s always new ones coming out and people saying the performance has slowed.

I found a good website that compares droids and has them competing against each other over a 10 week period. The results are posted to show which is currently the best performing EA. They also test all the new EAā€™s that come out and all with live accounts. I shall find it out and post the link up here

Luke

Iā€™ve personally only tested Megadroid and so far Iā€™ve had some decent results.

Best Regards,
Matt Jones .

Just wait and seeā€¦

Well, for the time being itā€™s working pretty fine for me. I know once the market starts changing the bot will stop working, but then again Iā€™ll profit enough money till then so Iā€™ll be able to afford the new bot and bank some ā€˜spare changeā€™ on the side.

So my point of view itā€™s worth to purchase a bot like Megadroid, or Fapturbo or anything else as long as Iā€™m making a profit doing almost nothing.

Best regards,
Matt Jones ;).

Anyone have MD place trades in the past 24 hours? Iā€™ve got my risk level set to .15 and itā€™s set to ā€œLive Tradingā€ ā€“ nothing on my end though.

Megadroid only trades between 20.00 & 24.00 GMT. So if itā€™s gonna trade today, it gonna be between now and the next 2 hours.

Really?! I didnā€™t know thatā€¦ Didnā€™t read anything about certain hours in the manual.

omg just had a sick trade. it hit SL after 6minā€¦
something happened to the eurusd?

Hey there Wendyā€¦
Same hereā€¦ 50 red pips todayā€¦
Thanks to the FED :o

not niceā€¦ But I think we will all recoverā€¦ or I hope so :slight_smile:

-Tuner-

All my demos and liveā€™s hit margin call.

Big loss for MD today. Reducing risk levelsā€™