Forex MegaDroid

Margin Call… or SL?..
What risk do…or did you use?

Yep there is the SL hit everybody was waiting for.
44 pips SL.

The weird thing is that it opened a trade on that huge spike :S

Big Loss today - 50 Pips.

Sheesh! what a pile of ****. MD just lost all my profit of last few weeks and more in 4 minutes!! why on earth did it open a trade on that spike?
I think this event alone qualified the product as a failure.
Time to stop playing with MD and call it quits.

V

Yes… should have seen that enormous volume after FED-news.
But. lookin at your stats… you are still in the green for February… not me :o

will be watching the next few trading days and maybe use this loss to deposit some more… expecting another run with winning trades

I am going to pay closser attention to news realeases between the MD trading time.

Not cool - big loss. Still in profit for this year though!

If I’m not mistaken this is not the first time Megadroid hits the SL because of a news release. If you look back you see that the SL in august was also hit by a news release.
So it would be good to pay close attention to the news release. But if you close megadroid for every minor news release you will end up with very few days running megaroid.

Anyway, it been a good run. 32 winning trades. Went from 29% to 22%. I think I will make another deposit after this loss has been recovered. Recovery mode GO!

Let just say. I’ll be tuning down the matter-antimatter mix on MD from here on ;). Lesson learned.

I see some say this disqualified MD. I disagree. It’s long term performance is still unmatched. I don’t throw out something after a failure.

I’ve had good runs on my demos just doing 10 pip T/P a trade 2 times a day. Looks like it’s time for the real thing.

I agree. Actually there are not that many news releases at the MD’s trading times. I have seen other EA’s connection to a news-calender to stay out of trades at this times.
But this one was an unscheduled move by the FED btw.
Things like that don’t happen very often I think

Can you post the dates of your S\L hits?

ta

Yeah I disqualified MD now because my account grew 18% in 4 weeks and tonight lost 20% in 4 minutes!! that’s a live account with FXDD.

So you can see why I daren’t play MD anymore!
V

This is my first SL hit.

The one I was talking about happend on 18 august, you can see the trade on this statement; ATC_MD System | Myfxbook.

I remember reading something about the Bond Auction which caused that SL.

I just took a closer look at that trade that happened to us all today.
See attached screen.

Think our MD bought in the first minute of that drop after we already had bounced back a lil bit up…
But then cam the real drop… :o
I call it… **** happens…

But I don’t think of stopping my Droid now… as we ALL know it is not 100% winning…and that the losses are usually bigger that the winners.
We had a long run of winning trades now…so we have to expect that at some point.

jesus…another trade,…with double lotsize. anyone know if we should close this manually lol?

This bot is still profitable over the long haul. I’m still gonna run it. Just not on agressive risk. I’ll be doing my own 10-20 pip a day scalping and build over time… NEWS ALERT. MD opened an new trade on it’s own!!! Just now 1.3497 on FXDD. I have my own USD/JPY(91.95 - T/P @ 92.05) trade open as well and it’s looking good.

Holy sh**T MD just entered another trade:

Trade Entered 22:40 @ 1.3497 Closed off Manually for 9 pips profit.

I would agree with that if I hadn’t been totally wiped out. All my profit and more is definitely not cool and is not a strategy for winning in the long term. A loss I can handle, but I am going backwards now!!

WHAT THE… before i even noticed…it has reached TP lol.!!
No more trades today plz!