Forex MegaDroid

Mine’s still open, not doing too good.

Btw; Recovery mode is not activated somehow.

Can’t believe it, it’s fighting back already!

If it breaks 1.35, that is bad news for the buys. It’s kind of dancing right there right now

Just broke 1.35

i enabled recovery mode after the bigloss… so it just took back a lot hitting TP. if the second trade hit SL i would have lost 70% of my account balance lol, SL was at like 1500pips :confused: pretttty sick

strange that my lotsize is normal now and not doubled :confused:

Argh and the SL is 155 pips :eek:
I’m not sure if I should set it lower myself.

MD made a third trade 22:58 @ 1.3485 Closed manually for 10 pips profit.

I didn’t think MD would take another trade, I should have turned it off.

Had a 63.1 pip loss on the first trade, though just got back 15 of those. However, even though my recovery mode was on, like Pietpatat, it didn’t double the lot size on the second trade.

Anyone got any ideas why?

Recovery mode has some issue’s. I had trade’s where it doubled the lot size, but my last trade was no loss.

Won’t allow for double lot size perhaps. My risk was set high but after teh loss I reduced it. My USD/JPY trade for 10pips hit for a winner. There’s gonna be lots of trading ops tonight. Gonna see how much I can net My 2nd MD trade is still open at a loss currently.

I would be tempted to always set my stop loss to 50 pips.

Current EURUSD MACD as of 01:13 mkt time indicates we’re approaching oversold territory, thoughts on a possible upwards correction? My MD entered a 2nd trade also (currently long), the first was a substantial pip loss though. Arghhhhh!

Yeah I would have set it to 50pips too.
I want the 3rd trade too! Was it a buy or sell? If sell it would have hit TP now i guess.

Well the trade is currently down 47 pips, so setting the SL to 50 will be like closing it manually :stuck_out_tongue:

Edit; price is going up :smiley:

Third trade was a buy - 1.3485 closed @ 1.3495 - closed manually.

So any ideas why this has gone so catastrophically wrong for me? I left MD running to see if it would try and recover some money and it went and opened more buy trades which have subsequently lost me even more money! It did double its lot size unfortunately. It’s opened a total of 6 losing trades tonight!

:frowning: What broker are you using? Maybe switch off MD after the first loss?

did you close them manually and let the MD running then??

Yeah I should have switched it off yikes. Am using FXDD.
What a disaster, am 30% down now from where I started.
Very upset with MD, feel well and truly shafted.