Forex MegaDroid

There was one trade on Monday, but that’s it. It’s strange that backtests show more valid entries that were not taken live. :frowning:

I have opened another thread for the BOJ robot here: 301 Moved Permanently

Had another winning trade tonight, 6.5% up this week. Wonder how much the DD will be.

Thanks Pietpatat. I’m going to search myfxbook for any other scooby doos. OT: Anyone using mt4pips yet?

A quick 9.2 piper. Decreased the risk from 0.3 to 0.1 because of what Scooby said :frowning:

I only got a simple 9 pip. :slight_smile: I’ll get that extra 0.2 some other day. :smiley:

Hey Wendy… Same here.
Profit trade on my FxPro and my new AlpariUK real account (was afraid it wouldn’t work there properly because the demo-server sucked)

My Alpari took the EXACT same 9.2 pips you had.
1.35897–> 1.35805
The FxPro got a lil better entry and took a complete 10pips :slight_smile:
1.35903 --> 1.35803
Got my risk still on 0.2
Why did you decrease risk?

The entry was reaaaaalllly good if u look at the 1min chart…
See post #1419… gonna leave it on 0.1 for today.

10 pip short trade for me too on demo.

Got my live account setup this evening so from tomorrow it will be a live account.

Oh… ok. so I think everythink went fine:)
Both entry and exit were almost perfect.
–> If my spread would have been higher (above 2pips)TP would not have been hit it… :smiley:

As there are no trades on Friday and Sunday night, the first chance for your real account will be Monday night… Hope it will work out fine for you!

Any special setups or what settings are you goin to use?

-Tuner-

What do you think, any chance of another trade tonight? :slight_smile:

i feel a long trade coming :cool:

My spread just turned to 4 and 5 pips for some time…
Maybe what you wrote before… something to happen here suddenly? now you got me afraid as well :o

my spread is 1.7 at the moment :stuck_out_tongue:
i think it hhas alraedy happened…it dropped a lot some hrs ago. also explains the huge SL for today’s trade.

risk back at 0.30 now.

guess no more trades tonite:(

Well… some say once a night is enough… lol.
But let’s see :wink:
By the way: you are running MD for some time now…Are you still watching every trade it places? I actually planned only to monitor this for the first weeks that close

Nothing Special at the moment. :wink:

We still have an hour and a half, don’t we? :eek:

no trade for me last night:(

Just noticed Tuner’s comments about the Alpari demo being useless and realised that I had switched from FXCM demo to Alpari. Must say I haven’t had a single MD trade on Alpari demo which is a pity as I would have preferred using them for my live account and I wanted to see how MD performed with their lower spreads.

Hey Paul…
I only had one trade in my Alpari demo (while my other accounts had 4 trades in that time) Check your experts-log. In my case it wanted to place a trade but it couldn’t send it… shown in the Journal. Order send error… or wrong price. or something. was really strange.
As well my demo-account showed a really low spread. most of the time below 1 pip at 0.6 or 0.8! wonder why it is different from the real one now.
Still a good spread with 1.6 to 1.8 around the MD-trading times.
I opened a live account with them now…and had a first trade…as my other accounts had.
Looks promising… Wendy is Alpari UK as well and the trade-history there looks really nice.
So let’s watch how it goes on…

I’m with Alpari UK, too. I hope I will get similarly good results. :slight_smile: Only 2 live trades so far. Both winners though. :slight_smile: