Forex MegaDroid

The forex megadroid graph on forex-robots.com main page.
1 mars - $250
2 mars - $742

And weā€™re in a trade! :slight_smile:

While we win this tradeā€¦ :wink:

MD support wrote back about the

2010.03.09 23:06:33 MegaDroid EURUSD,H1: Strategy2: Using DayDirection filter
2010.03.09 23:06:33 MegaDroid EURUSD,H1: Strategy2: Safe spread limit exceeded: spread = 112
2010.03.09 23:06:33 MegaDroid EURUSD,H1: Strategy1: Using DayDirection filter
2010.03.09 23:06:33 MegaDroid EURUSD,H1: Strategy1: Safe spread limit exceeded: spread = 112

issue:

ā€œThis warning means that your brokerā€™s spread is too high to trade in normal mode and the safe mode is turned on. If this occurs frequently then we suggest trading with a different broker offering spreads of 3 pips or lower (30 or lower for 5-decimal brokers).ā€

Iā€™m pretty sure the spread was 1.6 (16 pips) on the Alpari UK live account at the time. Iā€™ve never seen it go to 112, that would be a 11.2 spread. Phew, that seems like a lotā€¦

Anyway, Iā€™ll keep watching the Experts tab in MT4.

rightā€¦ thatā€™s what I thought yesterdayā€¦ usually spread is around 1.6 to 1.8 at that time. AlpariUK live.
Had a similar log on my IamFX demo. (talking about save spread 71 ? 7.1 pipsā€¦)
Even during news-releases I think I never seen a spread of 11pips on euraud.
maybe check it with alpariUKā€¦?

Yep, sent them a note too (just now). Although this looks more like an MD issue to me. How on earth would the spread be so high? :eek:

In the maentime, still in the trade. Hmm, I thought this would be a quickie. :slight_smile:

Iā€™ll just say: BUG

:stuck_out_tongue:

Yeah trading! Almost hit TP before :frowning: such low TP.

Iā€™ll wait for Alpariā€™s response, then send it to MD. I just canā€™t imagine it being a spread issue. I could try it with another broker, but that account has less money, I want to use it with this acc. :smiley:

Itā€™s a small TP, and still has trouble reaching it. Well, itā€™s still in the win-zone, so no worries yet. :slight_smile:

+4.6 pips tonight. Iā€™ll be happy if it does this every night. :wink:

Done, +4.6pips

Hi guys,
I have a bad experience with Megadroid. Iā€™ve bought this EA last year at the end of december and I didnā€™t like the Megadroidā€™s performance and in January I tried to get my money back, and until now I didnā€™t get my money. I tried to get some answers from clickbanck and Megadroid. Clinckbank on their site, with my order number, says that i was refunded, but as I said I donā€™t have that money yet, I tried with Megadroid and my emailā€™s reply was that I couldnā€™t be refunded because the 60 days trial ended. But I took only 1 month trialā€¦
My message is be careful with this type of scamā€¦

An unhappy ex-Megadroid user,

cheers

Carlos

4.6 as well here on my Alpariā€¦ My other real account (FxPro) took 8.3!!!
1.36615 1.36532 placing the orders at the exact same timeā€¦
Alpari Spreads were higher?!? thought they were on the same level most of the times.
anywayā€¦ some profit we shouldnā€™t complain :slight_smile:

Yes, and I finnished $15 in profit last night and just got $30 today. On a $300 account with risk set at .1

one lost and 8 wins. HURRAY!!!

garryh41 on Yahoo chat

Only $300 in a mini account? Wooo, thatā€™s way too much risk for my taste.

Walked away with 5.7 pips tonight, although it did reach nine pips at one point.

Isnt 0.1 risk normal for 10 % or should it be 0.01?

Garry

Looks like we all had our share of wins tonight. :slight_smile: Keep up your good digital work, MD! :wink:

0.1 is the default.

I use a micro account, where I can trade 0.01 lots, not just 0.1 lots.

I started with a mini account originally (a few years back), and for quite some time, I did not understand why it was blown away so fast. :slight_smile: Nowadays I understand, so I stick to micro accounts if the deposit is only a few hundred bucks.

Yea, I was a bit bummed for a few days when we all took that loss. I had just gone live and only have 2 wins when the loss hit me, but now Im happy and ahead of the game 53 dollars.

I only joined the ā€œMD-clubā€ AFTER the big loss, so only wins for me so far. But I know the time wil come for a losing trade. But letā€™s get lots and lots of winners in before that time. :wink:

8 pips win tonight :smiley: