Forex Newbie 2020

FoHey guys, I’m Rohanna. I’m from New York and have always wanted to gain the knowledge about forex but I haven’t gotten the chance to do so until now. I’m looking forward to learn as much as possible from everyone here and since I’m newbie it’s gonna take me some time so be patient with me.
Happy to be here :slightly_smiling_face:

Hello Rohanna,
Welcome to the community/ I am also new to Forex and joined this community like 12 days ago. I went straight to school of bipsology and Kindergarten and about to finish that. And I will advice you to start from there. The free information in there is crazy I tell you. I also watch some youtybe channels but you have to be very careful. don’t let the flashy cars, money, houses, etc. fool you.
I am giving myself like 6 months hopefully to start trading small or demo accounts.

Good luck

Welcome you. You can build your trading skills with free online courses. Hope we can help you in future communication

its a forum which is really better for newcomers to acquire good knowledge and experience by means of learning. just focus on there.

sounds really good that you willing to learn. and baby pips is a best place for learning. so, don’t worry , be active in school level and besides this trade in a demo. that’s all.

Hey Rohanna! What got you interested in forex?

Best of luck on your journey

most welcome into this community, feel free to ask any question you need to know. its a most friendly community from all we have.

good luck for your journey. just request dont hurry , always try to remember there is no short cut way of learning and also earning. so, just cool at all times.

Welcome Rohanna! Aside from this community, don’t forget to check the School here. See you around and good luck!