Forex newbie copying Instagram trader

Have a great one , if stuck happy to look at your charts before you pull the trigger.

Have a great break

1 Like

Much appreciated thank you

1 Like

I wish this thread can be a sticky one so that a lot of new traders can learn. So many instagram con artists out there. Educate yourself or else fall victim. Ignorance is not an excuse.

3 Likes

Very true Melvic , I never understand the reason why so many fall for the fakers. Is the world that dumb

Melvic, I support your proposal. This is only one of many cases where new traders have been tricked by professional scammers. You can find these guys everywhere on the net and social networks. Next time just say no, thank you.

1 Like

Nice plan dude

hi , i am new here , i thought i would give my view on some traders , i am trader who is making money from forex , not loads because i just dont have the capital …YET !, and i dont mind sharing my trades because its nice to have interaction with people interested in the same thing as me, the guy (Kez) might be a scammer because as other peoples posts have said that he gets commission from a broker so i guess his motives are to get you to spend money with his broker . Anyway not all traders are scammers and some like myself are still early on there trading career , like to have interaction and comments on trades ect so you might find a genuine trader to follow , i think depositing money into someones account should raise alarm bells though , i would have to really get to know the guy before i did that and i still might not do it , best just copy his trades on your own platform . anyway all the best and good luck to everyone -steve

1 Like

Don’t know about what you using exactly, but beware of scammers. There are a lot of them around.

Hi Don,

As you’ve probably realised by now, there is much to tread around in the world of FX trading. By far the best option is to invest TIME in learning to trade and don’t go looking for the ‘get rich quick’ option.

There are plenty of good FREE education sites, of which Baby Pips is amongst the best. Do yourself a favour, graduate from the ‘School of Pipsology’ before you trade a live account. You will save yourself some money AND sleep better at night.

Good luck Don.

5 Likes

I started trading last month with an Instagram trader and he too advised BDSwiss, he even sent me this link as to educate myself a little more. I’ve lost quite a bit but luckily my stake has been low since I started. I ask him questions about trading, he ignores me however continues sending signals. As you said it might just be that he makes commission off his affiliate link and doesn’t care whether I make money or not. After the trial he said, I would need to pay £300 to get his signals for a life time.

dude just go to babypips .com and finish everything in the education section!! Im no expert trader but it laid a foundation for me to take good well thought out profitable trades! good luck!

Oh Man, Don’t follow no one and less trading signals. The best thing you need to do before you put any money on the market is educate yourself. Problem is there is hard to find also plenty of scammers as well, take it from me that have take many courses over the years… supply and demand, support and resistance, Elliot wave, moving averages… all crap.

The only thing i have found that has work for me are some guys that trade wave theory. You can do a search on you tube for EWPRO and see if you like what they show. They usually post weekly forecast videos for free and have some info about their course there.

I hope this helps and good luck.

where I get confused in the Elliot Wave Theory is how to count the waves correctly. Knowing which wave is 1 to 2 … I use Jap Candlestick Charts.

@ourre - Do you have a good one to follow and suggest?

Yes Elliott wave are very subjective every one will end up having a different count and will have to do have a second count incase the first one doesn’t work, or to redo the count from scratch. That the exact reason why i didn’t like them.

Now with the wave theory, those EWPRO guys teach you end up with the same count no matter what you do, the count is not subjective everybody gets the same count because you get the count by a set of rules so you can miss.

I just mentioned on the post. Just go to youtube and do search for EWPRO.

Go to their channel and they have a video there called " Wave Theory - Forex Trading Course" were they explain the course.

Hope it helps

1 Like

Thanks dude, im going to check it out.

Hi, I know many traders like to do copy trading, but personally, I feel there is no high if you are not using your own techniques. I believe trading is something that is learnt over time, and it only gives you satisfaction when you make money using your strategies. But if you would still like to follow someone, I will suggest that you do some basic course in forex trading so that you know what is happening. Also, it is always recommended to copy trades from someone who came referred.

Having built and sold (genuine) courses before, with that current market being incredibly saturated a lot of the fake gurus are moving over to the trading world. A large % of social media signal providers are flying blind essentially, making money off commission or selling the access to their signals. There’s a reason they won’t show genuine verified third party results, but instead distract you with a laptop infront of an ocean or a fancy car.

If someone has a great means to make money, but then they’re spending money (ads, spam bots, and affiliates) trying to promote it to you so you too can be “rich”, that should be the only red flag you need.

There are of course genuine signal providers, but the more knowledge you have towards weeding the fakes out hopefully the better your trading results become :+1:t2:

2 Likes

Thank you Don for starting this thread.

No matter where you are in the world, No Nonsense Forex is the best place to gain an extremely valuable and effective FX education. The fellow goes by the handle of ‘vp.’

Start with the “Beginners” video where you will be introduced to ‘vp’, what No Nonsense Forex is, and a step-by-step plan on how to best go through the material. Follow his instructions. Do not deviate.

If you have not done so already, the first place you will be sent is right back here to the School of Pipsology at babypips for the foundational base of your knowledge. Then return to No Nonsense Forex to learn real world lessons. And, it is FREE. Well, actually, you will be required to put in ‘sweat equity’ to learn how to be a success in the world of FX trading!

“If it is going to be, it’s up to me.” Robert Schuller

Happy Trading!

1 Like