Forex optimum - your review

Well, I wouldn’t say so. Newbies get a chance to see how an experienced trader, who knows the platform well and makes profit, works online. When you connect to the account you see all the trades s/he opens or previously opend.

Yes, but what’s in it for a newbie? I don’t know what strategies and signals that person uses, so there’s no point.

Tell me, did you start trading forex to make money or to learn about forex? If it’s the latter, you can read some books and sleep tight. But I think you came here to make money, just like other traders. And if your actions result in profit, why not use it? It’s especially useful for newbies who can’t make a lot of money by themselves.

I totally agree with what was said earlier. I also think pamm investment would be useful for a newbie.

It’s LAMM and not PAMM=) Of course, for people who are not that good at it , there’s no difference. But there’s a huge one, actually. So you shouldn’t mix the two things up=)

And could you explain the main difference here? I don’t want to go on the interenet and waste time.

The investment management system is different. But there’s no point in going into the details if you aren’t interested in it. So the main thing is that, unlike PAMM, in LAMM you can withdraw you money any minute without having to wait for rollover.

It’s actually cooler than pamm. I even want to check it out but I’ll do that after new year’s.

You should test it, that’s for sure. But I’d recommend waiting till February cause the market is going to be really unstable during the holidays.

Wait until February, right now in December there is no life in the market, buying an action would be bad to spend the money.

I don’t agree that it’ll be unstable. I traded this time last year and there was nothing out of the ordinary. The only minus is that there are many days off.

Does anyone here have a vip account? It’s just that I want to know more about cashback and cumulative bonus.

I doubt that anyone here has a vip account. And what exactly would you like to know about them? Hav tried contacting the support?

I didn’t ask support because I believe the answer will be the same as described on the site.

Did you think about making yourself a vip account? I personally would think of other things to do with such a sum.

Yes, I understand that but possible at some time there’s gonna be a discount which would help me get a vip somehow or maybe it’ll get cheaper. I personally wouldn’t miss such an opportunity.

I don’t think they’ll do such a thing. vip is created so that its owner will feel the priveleges, but if you decrease the conditions of receiving the money then vip loses it’s value.

I completely agree with the above. Guys, how’s your trading gone this month? Or were you resting?) I decided to trade, it turned out ok.

Well, I haven’t traded for the most part. I’ve decided to alter my approach to trading this month. I asked a friend of mine, who trades long-term, to share a couple of forecasts. It went pretty well.

That’s a cool idea. I think it’s a perfect way to have a break from trading and make money at the same time=) And which time frame did you use?