Forex optimum - your review

Wait until February, right now in December there is no life in the market, buying an action would be bad to spend the money.

I don’t agree that it’ll be unstable. I traded this time last year and there was nothing out of the ordinary. The only minus is that there are many days off.

Does anyone here have a vip account? It’s just that I want to know more about cashback and cumulative bonus.

I doubt that anyone here has a vip account. And what exactly would you like to know about them? Hav tried contacting the support?

I didn’t ask support because I believe the answer will be the same as described on the site.

Did you think about making yourself a vip account? I personally would think of other things to do with such a sum.

Yes, I understand that but possible at some time there’s gonna be a discount which would help me get a vip somehow or maybe it’ll get cheaper. I personally wouldn’t miss such an opportunity.

I don’t think they’ll do such a thing. vip is created so that its owner will feel the priveleges, but if you decrease the conditions of receiving the money then vip loses it’s value.

I completely agree with the above. Guys, how’s your trading gone this month? Or were you resting?) I decided to trade, it turned out ok.

Well, I haven’t traded for the most part. I’ve decided to alter my approach to trading this month. I asked a friend of mine, who trades long-term, to share a couple of forecasts. It went pretty well.

That’s a cool idea. I think it’s a perfect way to have a break from trading and make money at the same time=) And which time frame did you use?

I listened to some advice and opened several trades with different pairs on D1. And it was a good idea cause I had one quite big trade on H4 and it didn’t go well. The price broke stop loss.

How do you even enter trades without checking everything is 100% correct? If you lost the trade because of stop loss, it means you missed something and forex doesn’t forgive that. I enter trades only when I’m 100% sure abou them and doesn’t happen often.

The trade was good but I wanted to get more. The price was already at the profit but I decided to make a bit more and moved it. I think that was my main mistake.

Well…You did a silly thing. This was no time for feeling greedy. I’ve also had similar situations. I sometimes regreted that I hadn’t moved the profit but I ususally ended up with money.

Well, you can’t change anything now. But you can still learn from your mistakes. Now I think twice before doing something.

It’s good that you set stops. There are plenty of traders who ignore them and end up losing a lot of money. Does your strategy envisage stops or you set them yourself?

My strategy includes stops. Anyways, I try to include stops even when the strategy itself doesn’t envisage them. For example, I can recast an existing strategy.

Wouldn’t recasting the strategy for your needs and adding stops just make it worse? If the initial strategy doesn’t include stops, it’s probably for a reason. Haven’t you thought about it?

How can it make the srtrategy worse? Well, maybe only if it’s done by a newbie who doesn’t understand what he is doing exacty but he knows he needs to do that cause it’s more convenient. If you’ve developed strategies from scratch before, you should have no problems with these manipulations.