Forex optimum - your review

As for me, I’ve opened Cent account, but I don’t mind to see some additional evidence in the broker’s favour.

I’ve found how to do it. Here is a video containing information from the screenshot. My personal data that I didn’t want to reveal is hidden.

Do you have any doubts? :slight_smile:

This evidence is legit. No questions for you. Thank you.

Perhaps, I’ll open Cent account.

I was happy to help you with a choice. Don’t forget to boast about your achievements.

I don’t have any achievements for now as I’ve just opened the brokerage account. If you count this as an achievement, I can show it here )

I’ve been trading on Cent account so far, but I think I’ll close it.

Why? Did you have any troubles? Could you tell us why you’ve decided to leave this broker?

I think that this guy has already left and not gonna write in this topic. I’m also interested why he has decided to do that.

No, I’m not leaving this broker. I’m just closing my Cent account in order to get Dollar one. I think that you’ve misunderstood me because I didn’t write it right. Now I have 700$ on my account and gonna try to grow it up to 1000$, and then I’ll cash out.

Ha-ha, we started to think that something bad had happened. )))

Yeah, I started to worry a bit because I’d just opened the account, and there was someone running away. Be more concrete next time please )))

Ok. Next time I’ll describe what has been done and why in more detail. :slight_smile:

I tried to cash out in order to check the system. They did it fast again. Cool!

Do you think that if they cashed out twice very fast, they would always do like that?

But why not? Those who does it right are always like that. This rule can also be used vice versa. Yes, there are exceptions as well as in each rule.

Many brokers usually make a nice start, but then begin tricking people. It’s like processing well only new clients when the old ones have already got used to.

1 Like

I’ve never heard about something like that, and I don’t think that it’s actually true. As far as I know, all money withdrawals go in order, and nobody selects between the new and old clients. Moreover, it’s very important for a broker to maintain the level for old clients because exactly they would share their opinions with the new clients. Additionally, the new client might come only for a while and then disappear…

I can’t see any difference between the time I came and now; they cash out in the same way. Sometimes they do it in 30 minutes, and it might be 2 hours. I think it depends on how much the financial department is busy. Usually I try to cash out before the lunch.