Forex optimum - your review

I have some experience of trading with binary options at this company. If you have any questions, feel free to ask, I’ll do my best to answer.

No questions at all as everything is pretty standard. I mean the execution, terminal’s convenience and it’s work etc.

As for me, it’s very convenient to work. Their terminal works well without any glitches or freezes, and there are no requotes. The assets’ profitability is ok, so something like that.

Thank you for your answer, I’ll try it some time. Does this broker provide Demo account for binary options trading?

I haven’t seen it in the personal account, but actually I even haven’t thought about that as I just opened the real account and started trading.

Ok, I’ll open Demo account to test their terminal. If all goes well, I’ll change to Real one. By the way, what’s the minimum deposit for opening?

I don’t understand what issues you’ve got with the company. Can you just go and try it? Is it hard?

No, it’s not hard, but I just like to talk to people that has the experience needed. Is that not allowed?

No… for sure, it’s allowed… for me it’s just easier to get all the information on their webpage. Maybe it just depends in people’s preferences…

It’s pretty hard to recommend something here because the strategy and it’s basis are pretty unknown. You can try it, but you should better check out the trader’s results for the past year at first…

Oh boy! Not a little, it is a very decent result, if he consistently does it, then it’s just the same Grail. So, grab this strategy and forward to conquer the binary options.

So who’s stopping you to fill in on binary options deposit,I say, about 5 thousand dollars and to do the 20%, I think the output is really good money and certainly it would be visible)

Assuming a yield of 100% for half a year, the risks are just off the charts, so, no normal trading for you even assuming a yield of 20%, the risks are still very high, so if you don’t want to waste your money think about lowering of the yield and increase of the deposit.

Well-well, and the yield on the binary options, this broker always worked so, from personal experience I can say that the yield is very good for example on eurusd and gbpusd, my average was about 80-85%, and sometimes up to 90%.

If you are not experienced in trading with binary options, luck will definitely come you in handy) If at first everything doesn’t come out, then do not despair,the main thing is aspiration and perseverance, and conscientious broker that meets the conditions and doesn’t interfere you with trading, so, we have the last requirement, you have a little left to do)

Exactly! A good and reliable broker is one of the most important components of successful trading, if the broker is unscrupulous, then it doesn’t matter that you have cool strategies, it’s a losing battle.

And by the way, I more and more began to pay attention and listen to the economic reviews that are published on the website of the broker, last week I have finished a few profitable bargains, that have been based on their review, and today they have a good review too, I has already set up some pending orders, we’ll see what come out of it.

But don’t forget to write how you finish those bargains, I’m just in search of a good day analysts.

And for example I do all analytics myself for the entire day. For a basis I took two directions: fundamental and technical analysis, not to say, that my predictions always work straight accurate, but I often finish good deals because of my recommendations.

So you need to be a pamm master, will see, maybe, you will be a great manager, I would transfer a little bit of money for you according to a normal profit)