Forex possible or not my experience

All traders if we have good planning we can make 100% a day. My last three days.

1 Like

You’re right… you can make 100% a day…
I don’t think anyone would argue against that here.

BUT with your current risk management (if any), how many accounts did you blow to allow you to post that picture?

What you are showing there is easy to do… especially with such a small account… but it gives the illusion to new traders that this is sustainable long term - which it is not - at least not without blowing your account.

Preservation of capital should be your primary focus if you want to do this for a long time.

5 Likes

What % are you risking per position here? I can guarantee it is much more than 1%

3 Likes

its a very tough question , because there is no one who can predict the market with certainly , so its totally unpredictable and uncertain.

2 Likes

market is uncertain its okay but that doesnt mean there is no chance to bring profit , make sure good knowledge and experience and earn good amount of money from there. thats all.

1 Like

It’s a difficult issue to answer because no one can foresee the market with certainty, making it completely unexpected and uncertain.

1 Like

Right!
But keep most important point in view
Select the pair you wish to trade on any.
Do not depend all on history or technical tools just check market trend first
How to check ?
Go to chart
Check time frame m1 m5 and m15 and see what is going on wether trend is up or down by looking at time frames.
If trend is up from last 5 and 15 minutes then wait for good time to place your trade on buy and if market is downwards moving, place sell
Best of luck

Yes it is
U r right
Some times we dare to take risk more then we planned or against our strategy

How long have you been trading like this and how much % do you risk per trade?

1 Like

I use various strategies depends upon pair time balance.
Working from last 2 years